Special Love

You reach out to him and place your hand his cheek, leaning towards him when he does the same. He clasps his palms behind your head and gently, his fingers are tangled in your hair while he rubs circles in your back. You pull him towards you, finally, tenderly, melting into one another with a gentle yet tangibly desperate kiss.

He slightly bends down to your height, and you feel the swell of his abdomen clench with muscle, his every move, his warm and gentle hands, are deeply purposeful and steadying, you know the shivering delight wracking your body would keep you no doubt falling over but he braces you without coercion.

Each kiss is separated only by gasps and your hands finally let themselves draw across the swells and concavities of his neck and chest, to feel him moving with the same careful positioning as he stood on the ground, balanced and solid and unwaveringly aware like the earth element he was. The sensation of his mouth against yours is enough to make you cry out, but you just hold yourself to him and feel giddy delight as he steadies a hand to your waist.

Despite the careful movements of his body his breath is somehow shaking as he stays a hand across your back and down your shoulder. He uses his fingers to comb your hair out of your face and behind your ear, kissing you with a chaste and withholding smoulder, like a fire behind a door.

Your body melts and submits to his holding you upright. Finally, there is no expectation for you to keep yourself from falling; his hands are what brace you from tumbling downward and keep you together. You feel the intensity of the entire ordeal making its way into the throbbing of your heart behind your eardrums until you withdraw with a gasp.

He is breathing heavily and face flushed, still steadying your back as you find yourself pushing a hand through your tick, black, hair to get it out of your face.

"Are you alright?" He asks breathlessly.

"I think we should stop." You shudder. "For now."

He nods in agreement, eager to please. "Okay." He swallows and sucks on his lip. He ghosts a palm up your arm and adjusts the sleeves of your jacket which has fallen over your shoulder, his eyes meeting yours when you both notice how low it has slipped.

"Would you like to sleep over?" You didn't even know what you were saying anymore.

He blushes. "May I?"

"I don't like to sleep alone." You say it before you can even stop yourself. It is true, though the earnestness of the admission is almost shameful.

He scoops his palms beneath your leg where thigh meets hips, holding you firmly in a single motion. You are startled by the precision of it. Jake Riles could make his body do whatever he wanted without even trying.

"Wow!" You gasp in a quite sucking of air. He counters your lack of an ability to retain perfect balance, but you eventually hold yourself upward by the waist, gripping him by the shoulders with your legs wrapped around him.

***

You couldn't deny it. You loved him, and he loved you.

***