harley

finally the doctors were clearing me. it's about time. i was desperate to get out from this hospital. it was dreadful.

i also needed to talk to harley. i cant believe she would do that to me. she's suppose to be my bestfriend.

i left the hospital with ben and lando. lando and i we're holding hands and ben walking in front.

y/n : "can we go and see granny and grandad?"

ben : "of course, we can do whatever you like"

y/n : "thanks"

we got to landos car, since ben came in the ambulance with me only lando had a car. i sat in the passenger seat and ben sat in the back.

lando was driving and he had one hand on the wheel the other on my thigh. i could tell he was tense but i was unsure why.

could it be because of harley, or what happened to me, or the fact i was with alex when it happened.

y/n : "hey lando is everything alright?"

lando : "yeah i'm just trying to process what happened"

y/n : "yeah, me and you both"

we all just sat there in silence until then. but suddenly my phone started ringing. i picked it up.

it was harley.

ben : "you is it sis?"

y/n : "it's harley"

lando : "don't answer it, she dosent deserve it"

y/n : "im just going to see what she says"

i give them both a small smile before answering.

y/n : "hi"

harley : "omg y/n, your okay thank goodness i was so worried about you!"

y/n : "you sure, i thought you were too busy getting on it with my boyfriend."

harley : "y/n it's not what you think"

y/n : "yeah, like i'm gonna believe that harley. i thought you were my bestfriend, we've known each other for forever, i loved you, and then you go and do this. why?"

harley : "y/n it's not as bad as you think, i was drunk, you know i would never do anything to hurt you"

y/n : "well it's too late for that one, that ship has sailed"

i hung up. i didn't want to hear any more from her. i started tearing up.

lando : "hey hey, don't cry, she dosent deserve your tears baby"

y/n : "thanks lando"