what happened

he knew there was something wrong with the urgency and the crack in my voice.

christian : "hey y/n is everything ok?"
y/n : "its ben, he is in hospital"
christian : "oh my god is he ok?"
y/n : "hes in a coma and needs surgery"
christian : "im guessing you want to go see him?"
y/n : "yes is that ok?"
christian : "you know my saying y/n family always comes first"
y/n : "thank you so much christian it means a lot"
i pulled him into a tight hug and i left to go to the airport. george was going to drive me there and he would be back for fp2. i walked back to the car but seen george talking to someone. i could make out who it was because he had his back to me put when i got there i noticed it was lando. he turned around as soon as i got there.

y/n : "hey lando"
lando : "i heard are you good?" he pulled me into a nice hug and i felt my body relax a little.
y/n : "ill be fine but we need to leave to get to the airport."
lando : "ill come to the airport with you if you want"
y/n : "but then youll miss fp1"
lando : "this is more important" he gave a faint smile. we all got into the car i was in the passenger seat with george driving and lando in the back.

@y/nmajor

i am so sorry to everyone but unfortunately i will not be racing this weekend

i am so sorry to everyone but unfortunately i will not be racing this weekend. i have had to come back to bristol following the incedent with my brother @benmajor. i am of course deeply concerned and if you would like anymore information visit @bristolcityfc. i will most likely be inactive over all social media platforms for a while but will let you all know when im back. thank you all for understanding.

@alexscott : ill be at the airport for you landing. fly safely.

@maxverstapphen : i hope he gets better stay safe.

@alexalbon : i hope everything is ok and ill make sure to get points this weekend 🤣
— @y/nmajor - thanks alex i needed a laugh

@georgerussell : we will miss you.

@landonorris : i hope you are all ok.

after i landed at bristol airport i collected my bags and seen alex waiting i ran into his arms and burst out in tears prating that my brother is ok. he drove me to the hospital and we didnt say a word to each other. we arrived and he showed me to bens room and there he was. connected to dozens of machines and not even awake. i stood at the door for a minute stunned my big brother my ben was in a coma right in front of me. i couldnt tell gran or grandad that wouldnt end well. after a minute i accepted i would need to go in for a bit i gathered up my courage and sat in the seat next to him. the nurses left and it felt like one of those final goodbye scenes but theres no way it could be. ben was going to walk me down the aisle and watch all my races one way or another. i took his hand and started speaking with a obvious crack in my voice.

y/n : "hey big bro. i see your a little tired there" i chuckled to myself a little at that. "you know if mum and dad were here you would be in a coma 'walking it off' maybe i should learn from their methods. you know when alex called me last night i was sure by this morning you would be on the phone to me talking a load of crap about random dream you had while in a coma. you always loved a good story. it could be the most untrue thing ever but you would still explain it in amazing detail. i remember after we went to our first bristol city game you went and got a picture with Scott Murray and even though you were only 6 you explained what happened when he scored and even he said you would be a great story teller." before i left him be to have his surgery i had one more thing to say or you could say sing. "you were born 2001 and i was born 2004 were the dynamic sport duo of bristol we walk around and we run the streets like were cooler than everyone cause that we are. your gonna be a bristol city player and im gonna be a formula one racer. i love you  benjamin james major."

i gave him a kiss on the forehead before letting the nurses take him for his surgery. they said they didnt know how long it would take so me alex, kasey and daniel waited while the others left. i was sat on a couch next to alex cuddling into his shoulders with daniel sat next to holding my hand. i ended up falling asleep tears falling down my cheeks. i didnt sleep for long before i woke up again.

y/n : "any news alex?"
alex : "im sorry y/n nothing"

i looked at the clock and realised it had been 16 hours since he went in.

daniel : "guys come on i think we should get something to eat while we are waiting"
kasey : "yea what good is it if any of us die from hunger"
i chuckled at that.
y/n : "okay"

i got up and alex took my hand. i wasnt sure what we were anymore but i loved whatever it was. we all had something to eat i didnt have much i hadnt much of an appetite.

we went back into the waiting area and someone was shouting my name.

nurse : "y/n major or any relatives to benjamin major"
y/n : "me i am"
i walked over my hand in alexs again.

y/n : "im y/n major"
nurse : "ben is in post opp. he got through like the fighter he is and he should hopefully wake up within the next 24 hours"
y/n : "oh my thank god"

i hugged alex. he was going to be okay.

i kept on hugging alex then i pulled away. he looked me in the eyes and i leant in for a kiss. it was amazing we kissed for what felt like forever before i pulled away.

y/n : "look alex what are we?"
alex : "i dont know."
y/n : "well we cant keep doing this if were nothing"
alex : "well then y/n major will you be my girlfriend?"
y/n : "well i suppose so alex scott"
we pulled into another kiss before going back to mine. he stayed over to make sure i was ok we talked for a bit before i crashed and burned.