a new beginning

a/n : for the race locations and times they will not be accurate and not all races will be there so that im able to have a story line that isnt just a race every chapter.

....... he kissed me. it was perfect alex my childhood crush he just kissed me. he never revealed feelings about me in the past but i guess there are feeling there. it wasnt like kissing lando when i kissed lando it felt like there could be something there but it would take time but with alex it felt like we had something, something proper like we were the only things in the world. the kiss went on to what feels like forever until i pulled away and smiled.

alex : "do you want to watch a movie or something?"
y/n : "sure what movie?"
alex : "its your house you can choose"
y/n : "how about police academy?"
alex : "awesome i love that movie its brilliant"
and so he went sit on the couch while i got us a blanket and set up the movie. i laid down next to him and cuddled up to him while we started watching the movie.

i woke up the next morning cuddling on the couch after clearly falling asleep last night. alex was already awake and just scrolling on his phone. before he noticed i was awake.

alex : "hey what time is your plane today?"
y/n : "oh my god i forgot i was leaving today. i cannot be bothered but i think its at 4.00pm."
alex : "nice i guess you better get up then. its already 11.00pm"
y/n : "seriously. i havent even packed yet and i need to be at the airport for 1.00pm."
alex : "you better go then"

after i finished packing and got dressed alex drove me to the airport and walked with me so i could meet christian and andy. once i met them i waved goodbye to alex and we got on our plane and left the airport. it was quite a silent flight i just read harry potter it was my favourite it was my comfort series so i had decided to re-read it for quite possibly the 100th time. after a few hours we arrived in monaco for from what i have heard the best race.
since it was thursday i made my way to my press conference my media manager marc met me on my way there.
marc : "so y/n for the press conference you are paired with lando. then you will have another press conference with lewis, max, george and lando again"
y/n : "sounds good i will come find you after."

i wasnt worried things would be awkward with lando because of our kiss then mine and alex's thing. i dont really think he cares about alex. anyway i made my way to the conference room. when i got there lando was stood outside waiting.
y/n "hey lando whos in there the now"
lando : "uh i think its lewis and kimi"
y/n : "nice"

we stood there in silence until lewis and kimi finished then we went in and got it over with. it wasnt even bad. it was quite good to be honest just asking the usual questions and what not.

a/n : sorry this chapter is short and i havent updated in ages i have gone back to school and just needed to catch up after being off since covid. i will hopefully be updating once a week but sorry if i ever miss a week.