Race day

When he said he meant it he really meant it ever since that "talk" he has had eyes on me all the time. It was Sunday and time for the race. Silverstone was one of my favourite tracks and i was really good on it I can 6th,2nd and 1st in practise and was starting the race p2.

I was on my way back upstairs after breakfast when I seen someone running for the elevator. I quickly put my foot into the door and very quickly lando walked in.

Lando : "hey y/n how's it going"
Y/n : "not to bad yourself"
Lando : "yeah good well done on starting p2 by the way"
Y/n : "yeah"

It went silent there was tension and I knew we could both feel it. I looked over at him and he was staring at me with a strong gaze. We locked eyes and before I knew it our lips touched me and Lando Norris were in an elevator two minutes away from silverstone track making out.

I quickly pulled away.

Y/n : "what the hell Lando!"
Lando : "sorry"
Y/n : "lando I have a boyfriend me and alex are happy together"
Lando : "but y/n i cnat be the only one who feels something between us"
Y/n : "there might be chemistry but so what I'm in a relationship"

The elevator opened and I quickly left. I couldnt believe that had happened.

I got ready to head down to the track and met alex on my way down. He put his hand in mine and we walked together to the track.

As we were entering the paddock (hand in hand) I seen none other that Lando watching our every move. I'm guessing he might have been jealous but I was just praying he wouldn't tell anyone especially not alex I would be screwed. As I was leaving to go to the garage alex pulled me in for a long kiss. He was acting strange something was going on i knew it.

The race was starting.

Top ten after lap 1 - ;
Hamilton
Major
Verstappen
Norris
Leclerc
Bottas
Riccardo
Sainz
Vettel
Raikkonen

Lap 7 - Bottas and Sainz collide -
Bottas - Out
Sainz - Out

Top ten End - ;
Hamilton
Major
Riccardo
Verstapphen
Norris
Vettel
Leclerc
Raikkonen
Ocon