Siracusan troubles Part 1

Start from the beginning

Anyways. Cruising the calm Victorian traffic for some time, and getting suddenly caught in traffic because car dependent infrastructures are the best, I drove to a rundown neighbourhood with little to no pedestrians. It was a slum, basically. But with Victorian architecture. I pulled over to a rather wide alleyway between two 2-storeys buildings with red bricks that has graffiti all over it.

"Here we are. Careful of the local gangs." I said as I jumped out of my car and walked to a steel reinforced door that has a paper sticked on it reading 'Private property', "now where is that key?" I muttered as I checked for my pockets.

It took me a while, but I found it in my wallet, funnily enough. After which, I opened the door and motioned Fantasma to enter.

"Alright. Here it is-...why is there blood on your sword?" I turned back to face him and I noticed a glaring issue here. Fresh blood on his sword. That is not normal whatsoever.

"You told me to beware of local gangs, no? there were 20 people hiding to ambush us. I took care of them." Fantasma explained. Combined with his Siracusan accent, came of rather intimidating.

"Yes. But- Nevermind. Let's just go inside."

We both go inside and I turned on the lights.

Revealing a typical Victorian upper-class house converted into an armoury. Assault rifles and various of other guns hung on the wall alongside paintings.

That's not all. I've converted the living room, kitchen, and bathrooms of the first floor into one big armoury.

That's right. I was busy you see. There were multiple assault rifles, handguns, explosives, sniper rifles, swords, crossbows all neatly arranged. The centrepiece was a massive minigun, the size of a car, in fact. Surrounded by hundreds of thousands of bullets in a colossal pool.

"A beauty, isn't it?" I chuckled, joining Fantasma as we admired the arsenal. He lit a cigarette and began smoking, his cool demeanor adding to the atmosphere.

Taking a drag, he moved to inspect a rifle, picking it up. "The M4 Carbine - I see you have taste," I said, grabbing one myself and aiming it. Safety on. "Lightweight, gas-operated, air-cooled, selective-fire, with a collapsible stock – designed for military use and known for its versatility. Well suited for close quarters battles."

"How did you get these?" He asked as he aimed down sights.

"Well. Are any of these obtained legally? To a certain extent." I laughed, "Let's just say, I have friends in high places," I smiled.

"What's the deal with that minigun?" He pointed to the comically massive minigun.

"...Now, it is not important on how I came into the possession of it. But all I'm going to say is... well... uhm...Anyways! Let's talk talk business first!" I switched the topic as i made the money gesture with my hand.

"Wait," he interrupted, extinguishing his cigarette and stomping it out. "It wouldn't be any use to us if we needed Arts to effectively use the firearms." He looks at me.

"That's why, I have removed originium from all those guns. Trade secret." I smirked, "All you need is an hour or two training to aim, shoot, reload, and you get yourself a deadly killer."

"300 of these M4 Carbines, 10 tonnes of explosives. And more than enough bullets." He said, lighting up another cigarette, taking a puff, and extending his hand for a handshake.

"65 million LMD. And I'll take care of the transport." I simply state as I shook his hand, smirking.

"Deal."

--------
Siracusa, Carolina Family Estate//0300 hours// 7 days prior.

Two Sikorsky CH-53 heavy lift helicopters touched down at the fields of the Carolina family estate. Each carries an external crate that has already been put down prior to landing carrying bullets in the form of magazines and Assault rifles, grenades, and grenade launchers.