Taehyung,." Who slapped him ",.he shouted at them and they all looked down silently,.

Taehyung,." I asked Who slapped him?,.. he again shouted and his every man's slowly moved away from a bodyguard who was hiding himself behind them,as they moved he looked at taehyung sweating badly taehyung walk to him and said,...

Taehyung,." So you slapped him huh",.. taehyung smirked watching how badly he was shivering in fear of taehyung,...

Man,." Bo~ ~ ss he w~ as tr~ y~ing to r~un s~o,..." So what you will slap my wife huh",... He said cutting off the man,....

Man,. " Sorry boss please it was a mistake",..he literally cried out,..kook was watching it confusely from his bed,...

Taehyung,." Give me your gun ",...he said,..

Man,." Please Boss I will never do that again please boss",. Said crying,..

Taehyung,." Don't you hear what I said huh?",.. he shouted angrily, and the man gave him his gun with his trembling hands and said,...

Taehyung,." Everyone can make mistakes so I'm forgiving you this time ",....he said and the man smiled with shiny eyes,....

Man,." Thankyou so much boss, you are the grea~~~~ but he can't be able to completed his sentence as taehyung shot on his head and the man fell down on the floor," no",.kook screamed hearing the gunshot and closed his ears, taehyung turned to him and said,...

Taehyung,." It was a mistake too sorry",... He said smirking spining the gun in air,..

Taehyung,." Clean the mess",.. he said to his guard's who nodded their heads
Still looking down, taehyung went to kook and grabbed his hand harshly and dragged crying kook out from the room,....

After sometime,...

Now they are in a dark basement which is under the mansion,kook roamed his teary eyes everywhere there so many rooms and a red light was coming from every room even the doors was close, taehyung stopped at a black door and look at kook,..

Taehyung,." I wanted to get freed from that room, this is your new home",... And leaves kook's hand kook looked at him and about to say something but before he could say taehyung pushed him inside the room and closed it from outside and said loudly,..

Taehyung,. "  Enjoy your freedom my love ",.. saying that he leaves from there,....

Inside the room,..

As kook entered he feels coldness, somehow he found the switch and on the lights, his heart came to his mouth,he closed his mouth and sat down placing his head in door he cried watching the view,....