Ch 12: Negative!

At Realm of Darkness.

Darkspawn Pov:

It been a week since we kidnapped Asia and imprisoned her in a crystal to prevent her from dying due to the Realm of Darkness not being safe for princesses of heart.

Me: "I might be evil but not truly heartless to do that to a princess of heart" I thought then sense someone entering the castle with a lot of darkness.

But before I could see who this new comer is, Vanitas appear with an angry look in his eyes.

Vanitas: "Someone is attacking the Unversed with these new creatures" he said gaining my attention then both of us vanish.

At the dining room.

Appearing inside the dining room I am completely speechless at the damage both Unversed and these new creatures are doing to the dining room.

So without hesitation I unleash a powerful blast of darkness that force the new creatures to kneel.

Suddenly clapping can be heard which caught both myself and Vanitas attention then we see someone sitting on a chair clapping.

???: "i must say the Negati doesn't kneel so easy to anyone but me. I'm impressed" the male stranger said with amusement in his voice.

Vanitas: "Wait these creatures are literally called that? That so lame" he said which I agree but the stranger shrugged his shoulders then stood up and bow.

Lance: "I am Lance and I must say your blast of darkness throughout this universe caught a lot of attention. Both light and dark forces are trying to figure out who was responsible. And I am not disappointed in the strength you hold Darkspawn" he said which I can already see why he's here.

Me: "You want to join our side" I said which Vanitas look at me with surprised while Lance clapped.

Lance: "Correct and no I don't want to replace you Vanitas as I prefer to watch this 13th Order" he said surprising us.

Vanitas: "... You know Darkness don't you" he said which Lance nod then both Vanitas and myself smack our forehead.

Both: "As usual" we both said.