Ch 5: Council of Villains.

At Realm of Darkness.

It been a week since Darkspawn and Ciarda aka Potema attack Union.

Currently the two are plotting ways to beat Union when they both sense two great darknesses within their castle.

Darkspawn: "Identity yourselves intruders" he said then out of nowhere two males appear.

GOD: "Greetings Darkspawn. I am God of Darkness a loyal servant to the Darkness" a male with horns said.

Ansem: "And I am Ansem. A heartless that was given human form" a male with the heartless symbol said.

Both: "And we seek your help in uniting our two groups together" they both said.

Darkspawn: "you two must be referring to that League of Darkness and The Villains" he said which both men nod.

Ciarda: "Now why should we make both groups united when we can gather our own group" she said.

Ansem: "Simple. Both groups want to rule worlds and destroy the light" he said.

GOD: "Indeed but under your leadership and guidance the two groups will be perfect sources of Darkness for you to gain endless forces of darkness" he said.

Darkspawn: "Now why would you care? Last I heard you and your brother are basically the same coin" he said.

GOD: "Both myself and my brother saw how Union and the forces of light are doing. Thus why we agree that you will be the best choice for correcting the mistakes" he said.

Ciarda: "He does have a good point dear" she said which Darkspawn thought it over.

Darkspawn: "Very well. But I won't hesitate to kill them and turn those fools into powerful heartless" he said which both males nod then snap their fingers causing both their groups to appear before Darkspawn and Ciarda who is already in her armor.

Maleficent/Salem: "Where are we!" Both ladies said then look at each other with glares.

Darkspawn: "Listen up you f_ckers!" He said gaining their attention only to froze as they all can sense the darkness he is leaking.

Potema: "From this moment on both groups will be under one flag and one leader" she said as she too is leaking darkness.

Darkspawn: "Both League of Darkness and The Villains are no more but from their shadows reborn into the Council of Kurai" he said and with no choice both groups accept this new change.