Ch 6: Discussion

At Realm of Darkness.

It been a few days since the Council of Kurai was made and each villain introduced themselves. However today is the day Y/N and Ciarda will have a meeting with Maleficent group.

Darkspawn Pov:

I return to the Realm of Darkness after a meeting with other versions of myself and join this Evil Y/N council.

Immediately I noticed that Ciarda is standing in front of me with annoyance on her face.

Ciarda: "Where were you for the pass five hours" she said making me sweatdrop as time flow slowly here apparently.

Me: "I was unexpected enter a meeting and was training with other versions of myself" I said surprising her.

Ciarda: "... Was it Darkness Uncle?" She ask which I nod causing her to sigh.

Me: "Thankfully I learn a lot" I said which she nod.

Ciarda: "Anyway Maleficent and her group are here to discuss about Union as they want to know more about their role" she said which I frown then nod.

We then vanish and reappear in the throne room where I sit on my throne with Ciarda standing beside me as we look at Maleficent and her group.

Jafar: "So what exactly is our role other than helping you" he said.

Me: "Basically allies as we don't know you except you are considered villains in your worlds" I said.

Cruella: "I see. Well I guess that make sense as we don't know you either" she said brushing her long hair out of her eyes.

Hades: "Agree however I am curious about your reason of starting a war with this Union" he ask which I explained why.

A hour later.

After explaining why both Ciarda and myself are starting this war cause Maleficent and her group to unleash darkness.

Everyone: "Those F_ckers!" They said with rage which I smirk as I can already tell they won't hesitate on destroying Union without mercy.

Me: "Watch out Union. Because your days of being 'heroes' are done" I thought.