Ch 10: The Forgetting and Blot!

Realm of Darkness.

Darkspawn Pov:

It took a day but the Soulless creator Y/N taught me how to create my own Soulless thus expanding the forces to Seven armies.

Suddenly I sense a lot of darkness in the realm which peak my interest as that amount of darkness is rare to find so without hesitation I went there.

Upon arriving I am completely mind blown at a massive castle cover in thorns and it far from the Dark Meridian beach.

I then see a shadow squirrel which look at me with curious but then it vanish into shadows.

Me: "Something tell me I found the next armies" I said then walk into the castle where I see more shadowy animals

It wasn't long until I see a shadowy figure who look like me which make me realize that whoever this figure is make the appearance of anyone.

???: "So the Darkspawn greet me with his presence" the figure spoke in multiple voices as they sit on a throne.

Me: "Well considering the fact your darkness caught my attention" I said which the figure shrugged their shoulders.

???: "i am what left of those who suffer in the darkness and denied the grip of reality thus I was borned" they said.

Me: "So what your the forgotten self of a person heart?" I said which the figure look at me making me realize that what this figure actual is.

Forgotten: "Like you say I'm Forgotten and ruler of this small loney kingdom which darkness hide me" they said.

Me: "... Something tell me that you have the power to make anyone forget" i said sweat dropping.

Forgotten: "Yup with my forgetting I can have anyone memories clouded or almost erased like Mickey brother who been trap in the wastelands" he said gaining my attention.

Me: "Can you show me where this Wasteland is" I ask which he nod then open a portal which the two of us went through and low behold I see a world unlike anything I ever see.