[•Chapter 14: Sausage Supreme•]

And. . .
"Done!"
Scott stepped back from his TNT traps,"You think it will work?", "Even if it just throws him off, yes as it serves as a distraction and possible way to put him down.", Pix nods, making a note of that,"I dunno if I'll be of any help during the fight.", Scott nods,"Yeah. . . You head back to the museum and wait for the fight to be over, just for safety reasons.", Pix nods, taking the Copper King's book back to the museum.

~

"Didn't think you'd be ready for Round 2?"
Sausage Supreme laughed, seeing Scott, Gem, Joel and Shubble,"Guess they won you over Shubble, after all they did?", "You used me just so you could get access to magic!", Sausage Supreme shrugged,"Do what you gotta do to win, even if it means playing dirty. But I do thank you for the magic staf fyou gave me.", Scott pulled his sword and Gem as well, Joel was ready to use some of his power to destroy him.
"Heh. Guess we're going for a Round 2."

=

Pix watched from the hill as Scott and Gem battled and Joel used his magic to aid them and do some damage like set off a few traps and shubble was welding her new staff.
"Woah, this is amazing."
"Ain't it amazing."
Pix jumped,"Who are you?!", The Old Sherrif turned to him, holding his hand out to Pix,"Nice to meet ya, I'm the Old Sherrif of Tumble Town!", Pix shook his head,"Uh, nice to meet you.", he smiled,"Nice to meet ya too, Pix.", Old Sherrif returned to the fight, he was pretty observing of the fight like he was watching their movements carefully and taking note of it.

~

"You two are just as annoying as ever!"
Gem smirked as she used a rocket to fly up,"Comes with being a friend of mine!", Scott jumped back as Sausage Supreme used a spell to make rocks fly towards them so Scott hit the deck as did the Shubble but Scott sprung back up to his feet!
Shubble went to get up, then she looked at her hands and noticed something.
The shulk seemed to be stuck to her body yes, but it was dripping off her like. . . Maybe.
She looked up at the fight and at the shulk.
Maybe. . .

~

"JOEL!!!"
Scott and Gem watched as Sausage Supreme zapped Joel with some spell that sent him flying back into the mountain!
Scott glared at him,"What's the matter, mad? Going to freeze me??", Scott raised his sword as Sausage Supreme charged up his staff and ran at Scott, Gem was ready herself and Scott was ready to decapitate him.
. . .
"WHAT THE?!"
Scott and Gem were stunned, seeing Shulk grabbed Sausage Supreme and practically glued him to the ground and took away the magic staff, which was shallowed by the shulk.
Gem and Scott turned to Shubble, seeing her hands were covered in shulk,"It seems like I have some control over this.", Gem have a thumbs up, especially seeing as Sausage Supreme couldn't get out, couldn't move and you couldn't tell he was struggling.