[•Chapter 12: Cursed?•]

Pix gently pressed the iron gently on the pages, he was scared it would burn or rip but to his surprise that pages only made a single sound and writing began to appear as he moved the iron along the pages.
"Amazing. . ."
Pix finished a few pages, putting the iron down and began to read.

'I retrieve the crown, and Xornoth must have done something to the crown.'
'One of the people of Pixandria, wore it and the next day he was transparent or; A ghost, he didn't remember how it happened so the crown must be cursed.'
'I feel like I should hide the crown, for the sake of my people. . .'

Cursed?!
Pix blinked and rubbed his eyes,"The crown is cursed?!", Pix turned to the hiding place of the crown, he pryed the floorboards off and pulled out the crown.
The jewels were worn out but still bright as the gold despite some of the gold was chipped.
"How can this be cursed, was it the reason I turned into a ghost for a but before Shubble turned me back?"
Pix shuddered, dropping the crown in fear of it and stepped back from the crown.
Pix faceplammed,"Why didn't I realise to was cursed, I-Could the crown have made someone kill me? I don't remember what happened at the tea party. . .", Pix had so many questions, he just kicked the crown back in it's hiding spot and pushed the boards of the floor back into place.
. . .
"I should tell Scott."

=

"Let's see. . ."
"This could work. . ."
Gem amd Shubble were going through magic spells to use on Sausage Supreme, Joel and Scott were reading on traps and fighting techniques they could use to get the upper hand on him.
"Hey, Scott?"
Scott turned to Pix,"What's up?", "The crown is cursed.", silence, Joel and Scott looked at one another before Pix showed them the book of the Copper King and pointed to the new revealed writing.
"Oh. . ."
"Did the Demon curse the crown?"
"Maybe. . ."
Joel shrugged, Scott thought about it,"You hid the crown right?", "Yes.", Pix rubbed his hand on his trousers,"Maybe that will make me stop touching random items that could be cursed.", Scott read the book,"Hm. . .", then an alarm went off, making them all jump or turn to the direction of the alarm.
"What on earth-?"
"THE MUSEUM!"
Pix took off towards his museum.

~

Pix ran inside, he disabled the alarm and looked around anxiously to see what was stolen and what wasn't.
Was it Fwhip, Lizzy??
But then he saw the floorboards had been pryed open.
"Oh no. . . He has the crown. . ."
Scott and Joel looked at one another, this wasn't good.
"We have to hurry and quickly get rid of Sausage Supreme before it's too late and he does something."
Pix sighed and ran his hands through his hair,"He must have been spying on me. . . He must have saw me taking the floorboards apart. . .", Joel patted him on the shoulder,"It's not your fault, you didn't know he was watching you.", Pix turned to Joel who smiled,"We'll figure it out, I promise.", Pix nods, taking the book back from Scott as he went to talk to Shubble and Gem about a plan.