Chapter 2

Chapter 2. Escaped it all.

Slowly I took step after step to my so called bathroom. I needed to get there and fast...

I have all the things I need to have if anyone find this place. There're a gun and my scent pills there too.

When I got there as quietly as possible, I grabbed my bag with some things (like clothes), the pills and my gun.

Fast I took one of the pills and with my bag on my shoulder (with the scent pills in it) and my gun in my right hand I started walking around in my house to see if anyone got in.

I took a step to right pointing my gun in the air and I see... Nothing, absolutely nothing.

But when I look at one of the windows I see that it's open and a smell hit my nose.

A person have many odors. And if you're a supernatural....Well then you can tell if the smell belongs to a human, were, vampire or trolls. You can also smell what shampoo he or she uses and other similar things (like food).

This smell doesn't smell like any were that belongs in my brothers pack.

Rogue.

Shit, I need to prepare to the attack that would obviously happen. I think I have a gun beside my bed and one in the bathroom. I start running to the bathroom where I know that I have everything that I'll need like my mini knives that i hide in my boots. when I'm done with everything i do a quick ponytail.

I grab two of my bigger knives in my both hands and put my gun around my waist and start looking around, sniffing in the air for the rogue or rogues and I start to walk out of my cabin.

I reach for my bag taking a scent pill so that when I go to my brothers territory he wont smell my smell.

And I go running to Jared's pack house (still in my human form).

~~~~~~~~

Five minutes later.

Right now I'm behind a tree still looking for the rogue. Yes its one and a he and hes probably a assassin that someone hired to do the dirty job and kill my brother.

As soon as I spotted him (the rogue) I ran to his direction. that fool was behind a tree that was in front of me.

Fast I hit him in the head so that he was unconscious and the second he was dead i looked around and saw another rogue still hiding clearly not knowing that his lad was was sleeping.

Just when I was going to run to rogue number two I noticed that there were people from the pack in front of the pack house, including my brother and his friends.

The rogue was sneaking to a girl that was like 7. Quickly I put on my hood so that my face wasn't visible but so that I still could see my surroundings and i ran to the rogue and attacked him to the ground so that i was above him holding him down. I took one of my knives and held it at his throat as a warning.

"Who hired you?'"

The rogue looked up at me with emotionless expression without saying.

"I repeat, who hired you?"

A smirk appeared on his face. "Who said I was hired?? Maybe I just wanted to have fun".

"You're disgusting", I snarled in his face.

"Oh, I'm the one that's disgusting?", he said his smirk widening. "But i thought you were the one that's disgus-". I held the knife closer to his neck so that there were a drop of blood on the knife.