Chapter 1

Chapter 1.  Escaped it all.

Family.

A word that should mean everything to you.

You should hold on to them no matter what (which I still do).

SHOULD.

It did'nt mean the world to me, or that's what I suppose my family think right now. I mean sure I had my good moments with them but also bad ones. My family is special indeed.

I left them when I was...15 I think...I'm not sure...

I did'nt leave them..No I did'nt leave my brother. I never did and never plan on doing but maybe in the future(I mean I will die some day it happens to everyone except the immortal ones or vampire as you humans call it).

I was 11 when the "accident" happened. That's when I decided that I no longer could handle this, seeing the guilt all over my brother. So I trained to become the pack's best fighter.

Righhhtt I forgot to say I'm a werewolf and every were have a status, mine was a fighter (one of the best if I could say so myself).

My brother is THE alpha of the Full Moon Pack.

He's the alpha of my pack, my old pack because technically I'm an rogue now. A pack is a group werewolves that live together. There's a alpha, he's the "boss" of the "group" and there's the beta which is the second command and there's the omega, the third command. And of course there's other ranks in a pack and other creatures in our mysterious world.

As I return to the present my head snaps at my brother's direction. But of course he don't know that I watch over him, that would'nt end good, I mean just imagine all the questions.

Where were you?

Why did you leave?

What happened to my car (a toy) that I got when I was seven?...Hahahaha you can't even imagine what happened with it. Every Sunday we have bonfire and that Sunday I took his car with me only to drop it in the fire. Hahaha geez that was such a funny sight.

Anyway back to the point, if he would see me he would think that I'm hiding from him (not hiding like hide and seek that would be weird) and he would blame himself for that.

When I was 13 I learnt how to hide your scent so he can't find me that easy and I also changed my name to Gabrielle Roberts. My real name is Makayla Samantha Wright.

And I dyed my hair so it's darker now then it was before.

Right back to the present (yeah that happens a lot). My brother (his name is Jayden by the way) looks at my way.

As fast as possible I hide behind the closest tree(and the largest one). My brother and his friend's continue walking to the pack-house and I follow them as quiet as possible.

It's getting dark outside so It may be raining so I rush to my "home".

They say that home is where your heart is but my "home" isn't really a home it's a cabin outside my brothers territory (it's nobody's territory I looked it up, there's a book about that actually) that I found when I was a kid, it's not in the middle of nowhere it's just that there's no werewolves there or packs which is really good for me.

I threw my grey sweater on my very small couch and go to my bed (it's small too and so is the rest of the furniture I own) and just like that I fell asleep.

*************************************************

Bip Bip Bip

Argh that damn clock.

With that thought I throw a punch towards the snooze stud on my clock. I sit up and open the drawer of my bedside table, I have 6 more clocks in there for safety's sake. And like an sickish zombie I reach for another clock to replace the one I smashed broken.

I lazily walk to the bathroom and do what I have to do (and you don't need to know..).

Then I go and do some pancakes with cream. Ohhh I sooo loovee ppaaanccaakkesss!!!! And everything else that's sweet....

After I'm done cleaning up I notice some thing I can smell a smell that clearly don't belong here.

*******************************************************

Sooo this is my first story on Wattpad.

But anyway what did you think???

/CookieCupcake