7 years ago...

TRIGGER WARNINGS
-Swearing
-Alcohol usage
-Smoking

Sum-up
When 1D broke up, so did Larry Stylinson. The public never knew anything, but the boys & their families did. So when the pair separated, it was extremely hard on them. 7 years later, they see each other again. Can they save their relationship? Or are they 7 years too late?

Warning: The beginning kinda sucks

:)

~

Louis's POV:

I buttoned up my red bowtie. I was wearing a colourful suit, which my sister, Lottie, was helping me with.

"So," she said as she fixed my messy hair. "Hosting the '2023 Grammy Awards'. That's big, Lou!" I exhale and can't contain my nervousness and excitement. "Yeah. I just wish- I wish Mum and Fizzy could have seen me." Lottie hugs him. "There will be plenty of your loved ones at the Grammys for you, Lou. And besides. Mum and Felecite are watching." I hug her back and take a deep breath.

"I better go." I say, putting my shoes on. "See you later! Love you!"

As I ride down the lift I shake my head to attempt at getting him out of my head.

~

Sorry I'm skipping the performances we're kinda just switching to the "Album of the Year" award cuz that's the important one but anyways moving on...

I'm at the Grammys.

I look around.

I am in shock.

Suddenly I look to my right and see two people.

My ex and his ex-beard.

Haz- Harry and Taylor are talking together and laughing and smiling and having a good time and-

I hear a ringing in my ears and my chest tightens. The first time I see him in 7 years and this is what I watch. As if I wasn't hurting enough just knowing he would be here.

The room starts to spin and I stumble to the toilet. I close the door and lock it. I slide onto the floor against the door and I take deep breaths, but I can't stop my anxiety from skyrocketing. I haven't had a panic attack in 8 years, and now they come back?

Tears fill my eyes as I hyperventilate. My ears ring even louder as I rub the back of my neck with my hands. I can feel myself crying, but that's the least of my worries.

My vision blurs off and on. As I try to remember a breathing technique I learned years ago, I remember the one thing that ever stopped my panic attacks. I feel like I'm about to pass out when I hear that one thing.

As It Was starts to play on the speakers outside, and it's so loud I can hear it in here. But hearing his voice is all it takes. I start taking deep breaths again and eventually I stand up. I look at myself in the mirror.

"I'm a fooking mess." I mutter.

~

I take a deep breath and put on a smile as I head up onto the huge stage. I greet the audience then get straight to it, setting the award down carefully on the podium.

"And the 2023 "Album of the Year" Grammy goes to..."

I open the envelope. My heart stops. My smile falters. The one name I was hoping- no, praying that I wouldn't read was there.

Harry Styles.

The moment seems to last a lifetime. But it only lasts about 2 seconds. I look up and anounce,