"Tommo Tummy" (Part 1)

TRIGGER WARNING
-Self-Harm
-Cyber-bullying
-Suicidal thoughts
-Eating Disorder

Sum-Up
Louis is bullied everywhere he goes, and can't take it anymore.... Will Hazza come to his rescue?

Also can we take a moment to talk about the chapter pic? I mean, he looks adorable and too-hot-to-handle as usual, but you can tell that he had an eating disorder at the time the picture was taken and now I'm sobbing 💔

@ilysm1direction: tommo tummy? Wth r y'all talking about? It's so big

@mrs.styles22: @ louist91 ur uglier then my grandma's tablecloths.

@lovelovelovelove: I would rather do a year straight of maths class then here u sing

@haylor_is_forever&always: @ louist91 how could anyone as attractive as Haz ever love u lmao

@kindestpersonever: @ louist91 just die

Louis threw his phone across the room and sobbed as he slumped down against the bathtub, thinking, "that last one isn't such a bad idea." He opened a sink cabinet and reached for the back. Out he pulled a shining razor. He rolled up his (or, rather, Harry's) jumper's sleeve and pressed the cold metal onto his forearm. No one knew he cut. It was his own secret.

He made 4 cuts and bandaged them up, already seeing spots of blood appear. He rolled down his sleeves and cleaned himself up.

Walking downstairs, he saw his boyfriend in the kitchen, cooking pancakes. He smiled at Harry, then frowned.

He doesn't love you.

He wants to leave you.

He's trying to make you fatter.

You can't eat that.

You'll be even uglier if you do.

It will ruin your voice further.

Starve. At least everything will be over if you do.

"Ugh! Stop it!" Louis yelled, not meaning for it to be out loud. Harry rushed over to him, his green eyes filled with worry. "What? What's wrong, Boobear?"

He thinks you're fat. He thinks you're as big as a bear.

"Nothing's wrong. I'm completely fine, Haz. I'm gonna, um, go take a shower." Harry followed him, grabbing his smaller hand. "Can I come?" Louis didn't want Harry seeing his bare body. It was just the push Harry would need to leave him.

Louis shook his head. "I- I, um, want to be alone? Because, uh, because I need to, erm, shower? Alone? But, erm, you can eat without me. I probably won't eat anyways. I'm, uh, not hungry." Harry sighed and nodded. He turned back to the kitchen as Louis walked up the stairs.

He hoped that was enough to convince Harry.

As he closed the bathroom door, he could hear the four lads downstairs having a laugh together, and, to be honest, it stung. But when five immature boys live together, you can't exactly wait until you're all together to have fun. It just happens when it happens.

He hoped that was enough to convince himself.

~

The boys were in the studio songwriting. With Simon. But at least Paul was there too. They were working on this song called "They Don't Know About Us", and Louis and Harry were very excited. But they hadn't shown it to Simon.

They played what they had so far for him, and he listened to the whole thing with a scowl. "Who wrote this?" He snapped. Louis and Harry timidly raised their hands. Simon rolled his eyes. "You can't actually be serious. This'll ruin all of my hard work! You literally put the word 'boy' in your song. He rewinded the track as our voices started to sing on the speakers.