Chapter 1

*The eyes of a person shot open, awakening for a new day that has arrived. But along with a new day, is also a new environment. The person feels the soft grass on his hands and the slight cold wind that blows from the person's side. In addition to knowing the surface and climate, the weather that the person sees above is clear, but the current time is night. However, it felt like a perfect nighttime to the person since many stars were shown above. The scenery as a whole was beautiful and almost breathtaking. It is like a dream world to the person in which he was dazed at its grandeur.  

The person in question would be Touma Kamijou

The person in question would be Touma Kamijou. Having the black spiky hair he always has, while his outfit is a standard uniform from his school, but with a sleeveless hoodie added underneath.

 Having the black spiky hair he always has, while his outfit is a standard uniform from his school, but with a sleeveless hoodie added underneath

"Wha-... What the heck?!?!"

While the scenery appeared beautiful to gaze at, waking up outside was the least misfortunate thing to expect in his normal life. His mind immediately begin coming up with many possibilities on how this could of happen to him

"How did I get outside?! Did someone drag me out here while I was asleep...? Argh...I know those two would always cause trouble, but isn't this a bit far?"  *Touma said to himself as he tries to comprehend this situation. But as the imagine breaker sat up and looks left and right, around his new environment with a more close inspection, he would then realize that this is an entirely new place. Somewhere that he's never been through before

"Wait a minute... I don't remember this place being anywhere in academy city." *His confusion is then replaced with anxiety and desperation. He got up from the ground and begin walking in a chosen, random direction while the wind continued blowing softly along with the grass and flowers that stretch beyond towards the trees of this field.

"Othinus?! Index?! Misaka?! ...Hamazura?! Tsuchimikado?! Aogami?!"

*Touma shouts those familiar names in hopes that any of them could hear his voice in this vast open world. That is, if they were also transported to this world too. They were all visiting his place after having to deal with Kamisato, which did involve physical altercations and a life or death situation. In the end of that confrontation, he was glad that the matter was resolved with both the boys going their separate ways.