Date Night

Head over heels, where should I go? Can't stop myself, out of control.
Head over heels, no time to think
Looks like the whole world's out of sync...
The Go-Go's.

"Ray, don't fuck her in my bed!"

I hadn't even considered it when I told Nick I would bring Tracy home. But now, heh...

Like most managers, I kept an extra set of clean and pressed work clothes in my trunk, so I didn't need to drive home after leaving Alice's apartment in the morning.

My dates didn't always happen with a clean car, but I had time before work, and Tracy wasn't a trashy sort of girl, so I chugged a pre-work beer while my Buick went through the carwash. Because Alice had worn a lot of perfume on our previous night's drive, I paid the attendant to deodorize the interior. Tracy knew I had a girlfriend and didn't seem to care, but I saw no reason to rub it in her face.

************

As the breakfast rush ended with record sales, I wondered if Tracy remembered our tentative plans. If she didn't say anything by the end of my workday, I intended to ask her out for drinks, but my concern was unwarranted. When Tracy arrived at the restaurant an hour after me, she stood on her tiptoes and whispered in my ear, "Ray, I get off at five. What did you have in mind?"

I felt something poke into my ribs, and I realized Tracy had not worn a bra. I smiled at her rock-hard nipples greeting me through the thin work shirt, and felt a twinge of arousal. No woman could compete with Alice for Greatest Nipples of All Time, but I admired Tracy's enticing effort. She had very small breasts, almost flat-chested, so all the weight of her mammary appeal rested on the pretty pink points.

It worked.

I whispered back, "You look really good today," while lightly brushing her arm with fingernails, my favorite move with girls. They didn't all get turned on, but it never produced complaints, the way a finger in the butt sometimes did.

Freaky Tracy might make an appearance later tonight, and would want that particular bonus treatment. I was not really into anal, but some girls welcomed the extra stimulation of a pinky or a thumb, and the feeling of being naughty. I would also have to remember to pull her hair. That was something I found every woman enjoyed, but I often forget to do it.

Women had different ways they liked their hair pulled, and I already had an idea of what I would do. Tracy's would be perfect for me to run my fingers through the short locks right against her scalp, capture as much as I could in a fist, then lever my hand back and forth to create minor pulses of pain. Alice and a few other women loved it that way, but my previous girlfriend Rachel had preferred for me to grab her entire cascade of dark curls and give them a solid yank, dragging her head back. Her exposed neck was then ripe for kissing or light choking. I guessed Rachel had craved the sense of submission more than the actual stimulation.

Sometimes I wondered if I should avoid doing kinky things, because I felt like if I did it once, girls expected it every time, and would be disappointed when I played straight. In any event, performing those activities often slipped my mind, inadvertently becoming a special treat. I hoped my women appreciated the variety.

**********

After going home to shower and change, I met Tracy at our workplace, then we headed for the El Torito in my city. A two-mile drive from my home, I liked the bar's festive happy hour.