Tracy's Party

I see you under the midnight, love darts in your eyes.
How far can you take it, till you realize, there's magic in your eyes?
Uh oh, it's Magic, when I'm with you...
The Cars.

"Sorry, Ray. I forgot my money. Can you pay?"

Damn, Nick got me again!

He had pulled that stunt last month at the dollar movie theater, but I didn't expect him to do it for bar drinks. Fortunately, we had already downed two beers on the drive to Tracy's party...

***************

The club was actually an outdoor pavilion with a few restaurants and a dance floor. Our party took up a long table at the Mexican bar, and Tracy's cheeks flushed red with her third drink when I introduced Nick to her.

She rubbed his bicep and slurred, "Oh, he's almost as handsome as you, Ray!"

Tracy pressed her entire body against me in a tight embrace, as far from a friendly coworker-type hug as could be, and my devotion to Alice disappeared in an instant. I kissed the top of Tracy's head, then whispered in her ear, "I'm glad I came, Tracy. You look so pretty. Happy Birthday, my sweet love."

Holy shit, I don't even say that to Alice! Did I really mean it?

Fully aroused, I held her to me while stroking her back and arms for over a minute, then felt a surge of emotions when Tracy softly moaned.

I reluctantly released her to order drinks for Nick and me. Tracy seemed to glow as I looked back at her, and she put her whole body into blowing me a kiss.

I'm doomed...

Nick rolled his eyes when I handed him a draft beer.  "Thanks, Ray. Uhh, Tracy is... I don't know. I mean, yeah, she's super cute, but I'm not at all impressed with her. Anyways, she's clearly got her sights set on you. Does she know about Alice?"

I nodded. "That's what the hickey was for. I don't think Tracy cares that I have a girlfriend, but I'm still not going to do anything with her. She's just drunk. You know how girls get. Hey, there's Wendy. Try not to stare at her tits."

Nick scoffed, "Like you do, Ray?"

"Heh, that's different. Its a perk of being her boss!"

"Ray, did I ever tell you what a cretin you are?"

I gave him my trademark shrug, then waved Wendy over to us.  "Wendy, this is my friend Nick. We rent our house together, so if you ever come over for beers after work, he'll be there."

She looked him over. "Hi, Nick. You guys kind of look like brothers."

He laughed. "Yeah, we get that a lot. Pleased to meet you, Wendy. Ray told me plenty of good things about you, and they all seem... true."

Wendy had dressed very conservatively in loose jeans and a plain white blouse that de-emphasized her figure, but still...

Damn, that girl's got some big ole...

Heh, Nick likes them too...

She winked and wagged a finger at us. "Yep, brothers alright. Flirting within ten seconds of meeting a girl, and leering at my chest. Do you guys compare notes?"

Nick pulled out a chair and smirked. "We certainly do, Wendy. Have a seat, and I'll tell you about some of your boss's legendary pickups and failures."