Mushrooms, Beetroots, and Phones (Niall Horan)

Okay, so this is the oneshot I wrote for my friend Bridget :) Sorry it took so long, my writers block has been mean to me. Yeah I know, that excuse is getting old.

So this is a bit more light hearted than my other stories. I tried to make it pretty funny, so I hope you all laugh at least once.

ENJOY!!

Curse this luggage. Curse this plane. Curse learning.

Just curse it all.

I swear if I didn’t get to go to London, I would still be at home curled in a ball sleeping the day away. Like a normal teenager should.

But of course not. Because apparently it is important to get a college education.

Meh.

I know what 2 + 2 is. I doubt all this school is necessary.

I could make it out in the real world!

Okay maybe not.

I mean I’m already having trouble now and the only thing I’ve had to do is grab my luggage and carry it out to the cab that is waiting for me.

But that requires effort, which is something I’m not too fond of.

I grumbled to myself as I continued to struggle with all my bags, dragging them through the airport like an idiot. To be honest I was surprised I hadn’t face planted yet. By now I normally would have tripped over one of these bags and-

Oh, there I go.

Spoke to soon.

I let out a shout of frustration as I stumbled over one of my suitcases and fell to the floor, dropping everything everywhere.

Well, this is just dandy.

It’s at moments like these when I wished a friend would have come to London for Uni with me.

Not like I had many friends either way.

My cat wouldn’t even sit in the same room as me.

But that’s not the point!

“Son of a beetroot.” I cursed to myself as I struggled to pick myself up off the floor.

“Would you like some help there, love?” I heard a thickly accented voice ask from above me.

“No, I just enjoy lying on the floor of an airport.” I snapped back bitterly, tired and now irritated from my fall. But my voice faded out as I turned to look at the person who offered their assistance.

God please have mercy on me.

I meant no harm.

It was an accident I swear; I didn’t know it was him.

Just… don’t let me faint.

Stay conscious Bridget! Conscious!

“Are you alright?” the hooded boy asked me, a confused look enveloping his face. I probably looked like an idiot staring at him like that, my jaw on the ground and blue eyes wide.

But you can’t blame me! I’ve been in this country for a matter of twenty minutes and I’m already face to face with Niall Horan!

Not like I’m a fan or anything… pshh… I just happen to know that he’s nineteen years old, born September 13, 1993 in Mullingar Ireland and his favorite restaurant is Nando’s.

Yup, definitely not a fan.

I mean you have to be stupid not to know that stuff.

Come on people. Jeez.