His Princess (Niall Horan)

Hey all you chipmunks! So today I didn't feel like writing SAP (sorry :P) and I ended up writing two one shots for my friends. This one is for my friend Valerie and I really hope you like it. Leave a comment :D

Slut.

Fat.

Whore.

Go die.

You’re not good enough for him you bitch.

Just back off he’s ours.

Valerie swallowed as she read through all of the comments. She didn’t understand. She used to be one of them, hopelessly praying that one day the five boys that she loved with everything she had would notice her. They should understand. Why were they getting mad at her for having her dreams come true? Why didn’t they understand?

Why were they hurting her?

A few tears broke free and were now sliding down her cheeks as she continued to scroll through all of the mentions with a shaky finger. She just couldn’t stop. The more she read, the more she felt like she had to read. She couldn’t let what she had get to her head. She had to remember that there was so much wrong with her.

She didn’t deserve him.

What the hell does he see in her? She’s a fat ass cunt.

She let out an audible sob at the one, dropping her phone onto the couch cushion beside her and burying her face into her hands. The truth hurt. All of the pain and worries she had before she came to live with him suddenly were smacked in her face. She remembered the countless conversations she had with her mother that ended up turning into arguments when her Mom ended up yelling at her for being fat and lazy. She remembered all the times of walking through the hallways at school and feeling like everyone was staring at her, pointing out all of her imperfections and laughing at her for it.

And every time she remembered crawling up to her room afterwards as she sprawled out on her bed and tried to drown out her tears with the music from the people she had come to rely on.

“Baby! I’m home!” Valerie heard the familiar peppy Irish accent and a door swing open and the slam close a second later. She immediately silenced her cries and wiped her tears away, trying to hide any evidence of her pain. Normally should return his call, letting him know where she was, but she didn’t trust her voice, so all she did was lock her phone and shoved it in her pocket, sniffling and still rubbing her face free of tears.

“Val?” She heard his confused voice and footsteps as he walked deeper into their flat. “You here babe?”

She let out a cough to try and loosen up her tight throat so she would be able to answer him normally.

“I’m in here Ni.” She managed to finally get out, standing up and straightening out her clothes. She held in a grunt of disgust as she looked at herself. She was wearing one of Niall’s baggy t-shirts and over sized sweatpants. Why did she put this crap on? So what if she wasn’t going out today, Niall was here and she looked ten times worse than she would if she had actually tried.

Not like that was much better.

“Hello princess.” Niall greeted happily, appearing in the entrance of the living room and walking over to her, wrapping his arms around her waist and planting a kiss on her lips. The corners of her lips twitched up a bit at the energetic and happy nature of her boyfriend.

“Hi Nialler. How was your morning?” Val asked, playing with the fabric of his shirt that covered his chest as she tried to get her mind away from the scene she just had moments ago.