"I have work, I will not be able to paint that fast." 

"Can we talk solutions when I come back?" she nods before getting out of the car and heading into the mall while I take off to work.

While I wished Mondays were slow days but I have to get to working on this dossier for Prudence and also get started on planning the Gala.

When you launder money, the most important thing is appearances. When I started hacking for wealthy people, I needed to clean a lot of dirty money and the only viable option was Art as I own a web development firm.

I opened Tladi Gallery, I appointed an actual curator for it and of course, I try to distance myself from it but ever so often, I have to hold a gala to cover up some large funds.

"Can you get Pule here for me?" I ask of Eric as I head into my office. I hate party planning but with things like this, it is always better to keep everything close to my heart. "Afterwards please call Lindiwe." he nods and heads to his desk.

The first to arrive is Pule. "Hey," as he walks in. I gesture for him to sit down and we go over the vision for Friday's Gala.

Lindiwe came with lunch, which helped because I would have forgotten to get lunch. She sits down opposite me and opens the bag.

"I was driving here and I really hate driving."

"Cause you are bad at it."

"That too but it is such a terrible chore and you have to stay focused the entire time, I hate it."

"Well, you are going to be a princess sometime soon, so that will not be your worry for long." she laughs and sips her drink before raising her eyebrow. "What?"

"I had the talk with Harald."

"Oh, how did it go?"

"He did not take it well. He did not send me a good morning text today but that could be because he is on a flight home." she shrugs before placing a piece of maki into her mouth.

"I mean, he needs time to figure out how this affects him."

"He asked if I would consider a reversal?"

"Would you want to have children with him?" she looks out the window "No?"

"I would want to have kids with him."

"Oh baby, I fucking hate that doctor."

"I did talk to a doctor in Paris, and he said a tubal transfer is feasible but risky."

"Then don't do it."

"It is my chance to fix something, I did not break."

"Lindi... You could die."

"Sure, but is that not a risk we take with everything?"

"I don't want to lose you."

"You could never lose me, I promise."

"I hate this, is it worth it? What if he says he doesn't want kids?"

"I do. I always have, you know that and him being such an amazing man reminds me ever so often of the family I dreamed of having."

"I am so sorry, that you have to go through all of this because of one awful doctor, I am really sorry that you had to mourn that dream for so long."

"At least the settlement was significant and it will pay for the transplant."

"Yeah, when you want to go get it, tell me, I will be there with you."

"I know." she wipes away her tears. "My mother asked if you are joining us for easter."

"Uhm, I will see." she nods and we continue eating our food and talking.

"How are things with, Nandi?"

"Good, uhm, I think you will meet her soon, I am having a gala for her on Friday."

"So soon?"

"Yep."

"Can you get everything together that soon?"

"If Pule and I barely sleep, definitely."

"You are crazy, you know that?"

"Yeah, I do, we have to be delusional to pull it off."

"Okay, tell me about Nandi." I giggle partly at her antics but partly at the thought of her.

"Uhm, there is not much to say besides, I slept over again, two nights in a row."

"Oh, so it's getting serious."

"No, it's staying casual."

"Nkoe, what is casual about frequent sleepovers?"

"The fact that we said it's casual."

"You truly are crazy and delusion, deranged even."

"We said we are keeping it casual, so we are keeping it casual."

"You are not only crazy, you are blind and a fool."

"Harsh."

"I am sorry."

"I just got over Natasha, let's not rush things, please."

"Fine. Tell me about the gala, what should I wear, should I invite him?"

"No. Don't do that."

"Okay." we continued talking until I had a meeting, which ran longer than I expected. When I came back, she had left a note saying she needed to go shopping for outfits.

***********
Please do comment, vote and share.

I had to go see Beyoncé and I totally forgot to upload before then🙈🙈 I'm sorry❤️
Also I am officially part of Wattpad's Creator Program!!! We love to see it🥺
Till Next Week.