six; the boat

song: Rolling in the Deep - Adele

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚。・ ───

KEHLANI'S POV:

Sarah practically dragged my ass out of bed, telling me that her and I have to go to The Wreck. It's a restaurant which is owned by Kiara's parents, Sarah said it would be nice for it to just be "us girls" or something, I don't know.

We were sitting at a table at The Wreck, "I think it's nice to hang out, you know, without all the arguing." Kiara laughs, "I agree." I spoke, letting out a laugh.

"JJ is just -- annoying, I guess. Only because he always tries to pick a fight with me." I say, taking a bite of my food. "I mean he is, he can be, but at this point I think the two of you just need to have sex." Kiara shrugs, making me almost choke on my food. "What?" I say, my eyes widening.

"Kiara!" Sarah laughs, putting her hands over her face.

"I'm being serious! What if all of this fighting and arguing is just both of you being sexually frustrated with each other? Like, instead of the two of you taking off each other's clothes, you just argue?" Kie explains, my mouth gaping open.

"I rather die, like actually."  I lie, Sarah seeing right through me, but she doesn't say anything.

I mean, I can't lie, I obviously have a thing for JJ and maybe Kie is right. Or maybe I'm just hopeless, you know, trying to believe anything that would eliminate the possibility of JJ just hating my guts.

Before I met him, formally, on the beach he was the one who didn't take his eyes off of me. I just thought that maybe if we'd met, we could be something, I honestly don't know. It's all crazy. Hell, I'm crazy. I mean, I'm a Carrington, we're all crazy.

"If I'm being honest, it's not a bad idea." Sarah spoke after taking a minute to think about it.

"Sarah!" I speak, laughing.

"Just -- Just think about it. What if one day, you and JJ just fuck? Would all your guys' arguing and fighting stop?" Sarah spoke, trying to reason with me.