four; dinner

song: I Did Something Bad - Taylor Swift

KEHLANI'S POV:

It's the next day now, I wake up feeling better. Well, my mood is better. I walk into my bathroom, turning on the light, turning on the shower to get in. I make sure my bedroom door is closed then, I close my bathroom door to slip out of my clothing, leaving myself in absolutely nothing but bare skin.

I hop into the shower, doing what any other person would do in a shower. Soon after I finish, I am now fully dressed, brushing my hair out. My phone then goes off, I walk over to it, unplugging it and checking the notification; it's Sarah.

sarah <3: hey! I was thinking maybe we could have like a sleepover or something tonight, what do you think?

me (kehlani): uh yes.

sarah <3: well then, I'll see u tonight!!

sarah <3: :)

I smile as I put down the phone, continuing to get myself ready for the day.

JJ'S POV:

I was fiddling with my lighter, waiting for John B to come back to the Chateau from wherever the hell he went. I've been doing literally everything to get my mind off of last night, off of her. It's just, I can't believe I'd say some shit like that, I regret every bit of last night. 

Soon enough, I see someone walking up to the Chateau, but it isn't John B; it's Sarah. "John B isn't here right now." I say, not looking up from the lighter in my hand. "That's fine, I wasn't here for him." She paused, "I was actually here for you." I put the lighter down, "What?"

"I need to talk to you." Sarah said, her voice in a sterner tone. I groan, standing up. "What could you possibly need to talk to me about?" She sits down, "Oh, I don't know, last night?" I roll my eyes, scoffing. "What about it?"

"Don't act fucking clueless, J." Sarah spoke, raising her voice. I sat in silence, my jaw clenched. "You've never acted like that towards anyone, Kooks even. So, what I want to know is...why would you act like that all of a sudden? Why would you act like that towards Kehlani?"