Volume 2.2: War decleration.

Start from the beginning

I do what I can best: Draw attention to them.

I pinched her side.

"Hey!? K- A- Ayanokōji-kun?! Listen! Stop!"

She couldn't control at all and stood up, fidgeting. Until I released my grip.

"If you don't intervene now, we might as well give up."

I can already see the fat grin of Manabu through my action.

"Sakagami-sensei, I thought teachers weren't allowed to interfere here, right? Please refrain from any kind of comments and statements as you have not been asked to do so."

Something clicked in your brain. Now the argumentative side of Suzune comes out. The whole discussion has been turned upside down.

"Since we are in the matter of proving: Are you sure Sudō wasn't hurt? Because maybe he only received blows to the chest and stomach? In addition, the injuries of the three look very unrealistic. A fist against the snout should not cause a bruise. That should rather cause a direct knockout or maybe even a life-threatening injury. Besides, the black eye of Ishizaki is also badly faked, if he had really hit you there, you wouldn't be able to open your eye as well as now, would you?"

"How are you going to prove that the injuries are not real ha?"

"I ask for silence. I ask you to explain Horikita Suzune, how you come to this conclusion."

"I can also prove that the injuries are false. Because I took something here. Makeup remover."

I didn't expect that one bit.

She put the makeup remover on the table. A smile spread across the faces of Manabu and Chabashira.

"I pray the three of you to apply makeup remover. This is for the purpose of negotiation."

Tachibana gave the green signal and all three guys realized what a sniper shot hit them.

Ishizaki was the first to apply makeup remover to one of his 'injuries'.

He was shaking and Sakagami was already disappointed.

After stroking it once, the bruise was barely visible.

"Now you see one of their countless lies. I suspect that Sudō's 'attack' was a pure lie. He seems to have merely fought back, doesn't he?"

"Well, to get a real confirmation from that, we need witnesses, otherwise we would have to impose certain punishments on both sides. Expulsions are not out of the question. The next hearings will be next week on the same day at the SAME time. You are dismissed for today."

Suzune really buried the C-Class verbally and argumentatively, but now I have to bring Sakura Airi into play.

Sudō has been surprisingly well controlled.

"Tell Horikita-san, how did you come up with the makeup cleanser?"

"Please call me by my normal name, it's just the two of us here who can hear our conversation."

"Well then explain it to me Suzune."

The genius prank was unexpected even for me.

"I know make-up quite well, the injuries were badly faked. Although the make-up cleaner was really risky but it worked. We stopped the Class-C project for the time being."

"Not really. Do you think that Ryūen guy is going to take the fall? I wouldn't be surprised if he fights and participates in this incident to the bitter end."

My cell phone vibrated, it disturbed the conversation of us both. Whereupon I have also paused the conversation for a short time.

》I will find you. Think of this as a declaration of war. This war is starting right now, I will withdraw the complaint for now. I will make your school days hell. Just wait and see. Enjoy the next 24 hours.《
From Ryueen Kakeru. [16:08]