Mamata

Mamata
(Love Of Parents)

Holding sidharth arm shehnaaz leaned on to him.
"Mai kaise apne bacche ki dard nahi dekh paya sana??", sidharth  questioned himself infront of shehnaaz.
Unable to answer anything shehnaaz said, "Sidharth..mai kabhi tujhse kuch nahi mangi. Aaj mai maangrahihu. Dega na?",
"Abhi kyu sana baad mei discuss karenge na..", cutting him i  middle , "pehle batavo karega?",
"Haa...",
"Sidharth agar jo doctor ne boli voo sach huva na. Vuss ganda sa insaan ko mai itna pareshan dekhna chahthihu ki...Mujhe pata nahi tu kya karega. Mujhe vuske aankon mei ladkiyon keliye izzat aur darr dikhna chahiye",
"Darr kya sana. Agar yeh sach huyi na. I swear vusse zinda nahi chodunga",
"Hmm...mujhe usse milna. Kab milsakthe hai?",
"Abhi nurse aayegi to take blood for tests of thyroid n all. Jab voo hosh mei aayegi tab ecg karenge. Fir milsakthe hai", said sidharth pulling shaehnaaz in his embrace.

Its been more than a year and half that they both were knitted in a sacred relation. Reality is never a fairy tale where there are no fights or hurt. They have their part of fights but they solve them soon which enriches the love of their relation. And its not easy for either of them in these few months professionally. As a pillar to a skyscapper both stood for each other in every up and down.

Though Shehnaaz is experiencing motherhood at a young age, she is absolutely mature enough to handle her kid. Irrespective of her bubbly nature she is feisty when it comes to her husband and family.

Sidharth has always wanted to be a good father. No matter how close he is to his mother his father has been and is his hero forever. This feeling for his father made him want to be the best father.

"Sir, aap milsakthe hai. Patient is still unconscious but you can sit beside her",said the junior doctor who is on the night duty.

"Thank you doctor",

"Chal sana", walking into the ward sidnaaz found their lifeline on the bed with iv on her one palm and
covered with a bedsheet as her arms, legs and chest are attached with a number of small, sticky sensors called electrodes to record the heartbeat.

Swiftly both ran towards tara while sana sat on the stool provided by side of tara hospital bed, sidharth stood wrapping his arm around shehnaaz.

"Mere bacha...utja meri jaaan..dekh idhar",saying shehnaaz creased tara cheek.

"Sidharth bolo use utne",saying shehnaaz wept laying her head on sidharth waist.

"Calm down sana",saying sidharth rubbed her arms.

Hours passed with wild silence. Each passing second was so tough for them. Slowly the dawn seemed to be lessen. Finding that the sun would be raising soon shehnaaz anxiously asked sidharth,"Kab isse hosh aayegi sidharth?",

"Aaajayegi abhi",cutting him in idle shehnaaz said,"tab se yahi bolraheho",

"Haa lekin",in th emid they found tara whimpering.

"Tara bacha..."

"Princess...",sidnaaz yell whispered in unison seeing tara attaining consciousness.

Having a bit blur yet recovering soon she found sidnaaz beside her with tears flooding out of their eyes.

"Babaa...."saying tara threw herself into sidharth arms startling both of them.
Sidharth was so desperate in the past few days about tara calling him or refering him as father. But when the moment came the situation is at the worst scenario he wanted his daughter to call him as father.

Recovering soon,"Haa bacha..."saying sidharth tightened his hold around her.

Her sobs turned to growls of pain soon. Noticing the difference in her breath sidharth gestured shehnaaz to call the doctor who ia in a pool of tears herself. Rushing out shehnaaz screamt for a doctor. The doctors were on time,"Mr.Shukla please stay outside. We'll have to check her once",listening to them tara tightened her hold around sidharth waist and dug more into his waist saying,"Nahi, baba... aap nahi javo",saying she started to shiver.
"Mai yahi hu baccha..",saying sidharth held ger close to his chest.
"Mr.Shukla she should stay straight on bed to get checked up. Please make her understand ",said the doctor.
"Ok...",answered sidharth reluctantly.
"Tara...meri bacchu...idhar dekh meri bacchi...sun mai yahi hu. Haina??",asked sidharth rubbing her back.
"Hm...",hummed tara.
"Doctor ko dekhne dho..mai yahi hu",said sidharth trying to pull her out of his embrace.
"Nahi..please baba...mumma bolo baba ko na chodne...please....",screamt tara dugging into sidharth waist.
Unable to see in tara vulnerable sidharth kept his head on crown of tara head with loads of tears jumping out of his eyes.
Making herself strong shehnaaz patted sidharth arms.
"Sidharth tu hat mai baath karthihu", saying shehnaaz tried parting sidharth and tara.
"Nahi...please momma...please...",sobbed tara.
"Tara...meri strong baby haina..idhar dekh. Hum yahi hai. Sidharth yahi hoga. Tere paas khade hoke...ha?? Doctors ko check karnedo baby. Please...", said shehnaaz caressing taras locks.
Slowly tara loosened her hold on sidharth but held his left arm firmly.
"Tara. Free up ur muscles",instructed the doctor.
"Please aap dono bahar wait kijiye",
"Nahi...baba..mumma..please",saying tara tried moving to side which made her shriek in pain due to the electrodes on her arms and other body parts.
"Nahi jaare baba..calm down",saying sidharth cooled her down.
"Dr. Please continue the procedure. I'll turn to the other side",saying sidharth turned his back to tara while shehnaaz daced towards tara standing on the side  held tara and sidharth palms firmly.

A female nurse walked forward to remove the sensors on her upper body. Due to the gum on the sensors tara flinched and wept with pain. Listening to the sobs sidharth dug his nails in shehnaaz left arm while tara did on the right one.

"Abhi filhal her vitals are stable Mr.Shukla...please come to my cabin. I'll discuss the medications. Then you can take her home",
"Ok...tara. Mumma haina yaha. Mai abhi jaake aajavunga. Hm..?",
Nodding her head tara leaned her head on shehnaaz shoulders while shehnaaz caressed her hair.
"Mam aap inhe kapde badalsakthe ho. If you want I'll help",said the lady nurse who walked in the ward after sidharth left.
"Nahi mai kardungi",said shehnaaz.

In the doctor's cabin..

"Bait jayiye Mr.Shukla", said the doctor having his seat.
"Mr.Shukla tara has hyperthyroidism. Means her thyroid glands are producing excess of thyroxin harmone. Due to which her seizures of fear over turned to severe panick attaacks",
"Ok doctor then what about the ab...abuse..",
"See Mr.Shukla. She is just now into consciousness. So lets not stress her right now. Within a week or few days when she is physically fit and better. Lets know it from her. If she opens up on her own then go ahead. And yaa the important ones.. keep a calm environment atound her. Try making her feel warm. If any seizure or something I'll prescribe the medicine of 10mg. Use a pill once.",
"Her thyroid?",asked sidharth.
"100mg for 6days a week. 200mg on sundays. Her accumulatiooon is morethan one fifty thats the reason I'm recommending high dosage",
"Any thing else doctor. Her diet and all",
"Not anything particular. But yes prefer iodized salt",
"Ok Doctor. So can I take her home?",
"Yes absolutely",
"Thank you do much doctor",
"It's our duty Mr.Shukla",replied doctor shaking hands with sidharth.

Walking into tara's ward sidharth found shehnaaz making tara's hair. It's the first time after ever tara came to Mumbai or he met tara that shehnaaz making her hair. His dream of becoming a father is fulfilled by tara. No matter how many children you have but the first one is always special. Because they're the ones who give you the feeling of parenthood for the first ever time.
His mobile rang breaking hus thoughts,"Hello...", greeted sidhath without looking into the mobile.
"Bhai..aagaya. Kaha ho?",
"Adith first floor pe hu yaar",
"Teeke bhai",cutting the call sidharyh moved towards tara.
"Kaisa hai baccha?", not answering tara just hugged him tightly. And suddenly she pulled shehnaaz into the hug.
"I love you Mumma Baba..", said tara.

That's the most elite moment of their life. Having a girl whom they didn't give birth yet no less yo a blood relation. Infact more than it and becoming the lifeline of yours.

"We love you too princess!",replied sidnaaz in unison.

Hey readers!
Hope you love the chapter. Stay home stay safe. If any suggestions feel free to share.
-Writer