Edurucūpulu

Date of Publication:- 13.10.2022

Edurucūpulu
(Anticipation)

"Ah.."
Hearing the small sounds tara wakes up from her place,"Ji aap teek haina?kuch chahiye??"
"Aap mujhe jaanthe ho? Aur mai kaha matlab kisiko nahi pata nahi chala na?"
"Ji mai jaantha hu, aur koi iss baare mei nahi jaanthe"
"Hm.."
"Ek sec I'll help you get up and please aap math kahiye tum kehsakthe ho"
Adjusting the pillow to the back of sidharth tara gives him a pain killer.
"Aa...ap...tumhara naam?"
"Mera naam tara hai"
"Oh, thank you tara."
"Ji kiskeliye?"
"Meri baath maanke.... muj..he yaha l...aane ke..liye au..rr..help..ke..",coughing hard sidharth tried to gather words of gratitude.
"Ji..please.. aisa math boliye, abhi aap rest lo I'll come", saying tara was about to turn when
"Tara...vo mera mobile?",
"Ji ek sec",saying tara turned and walked to the drawer in the room.
Picking the mobile from the drawer,"ji yeh lo".

Taking the mobile sidharth try opening it but couldn't, "tara tumhara phone dogi please vo call..ka..rna hai"
"Ji iss mei poochne wali kya baatb hai?",saying tara gave her phone unlocking it and left the room for privacy.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Tring....tring...tring...tring....
Shehnaaz mobile kept ringing until shehnaaz lifted it furiously, "kaun?",
"Hm..hm..aa..shehnaaz...",sidharth spoke with difficulty.
"Sid..dharthhhh.."
"Kahaho? Kyya hua?? Sidharth boloooo",screamt with streams flowing from her eyes.
Hearing shehnaaz screams all come to her room.
"Shehnaaz kya hua?"
"Maaaa...sidharth...sidharth...kaa phone.."
"Hello..",sidharth tried reconnecting to the mobile.
"Haa...bolo sidharth.."
"Mai...mai teek hu, mai yaha Andhra Pradesh mei hi hu. Pehle phone jiju ko de..",said sidharth making shehnaaz nod.
"Jiju...",saying shehnaaz gave the mobile to rumi jiju.
"Haa sidharth bolo..",anxiously asked rumi jiju.
"Mai Andhra Pradesh mei hi hu..(coughing badly)........ahhhaa...ahha..
Mai address bhejunga kaushal se baat karke yaha aajavo kisiko math bolo..",saying sidharth cut the call coyghing badly.

Hearing the coughs of sidharth tara peeped into the room, seeing him coughing badly she came to him and gave a glass of warm water and asked him to rest.

"Voo..tara... mujhe...",seeing sidharth hesitating to speak.
Tara sat on the side stool of the bed and said," Aap please hickichana math jo chahe voo bolo"

"Voo mere family aayegi, vo vunhe rajamahendravaram airport se pick karna hai, voo bhi bina kisiko pata chale.",said sidharth waiting for tara response.
"Iss mei kya badi baath hai.
Aap befikr rahiye mai unhe yaha lavunga and I promise their security. Jab tak aap yaha ho koi bhi aapko kuch nahi karsakthe nahi koi gunda nahi koi powerful people. Please rest kijiye aur agar aapko teek lage tho aapke ghar ka number dedo mujhe aap ,mai vunse flight ka details puchungi."
Seeing the spark of determination, honesty in the eyes of this young little girl sidharth being surprised and astonished had a small smile.
After taking the number from sidharth tara gave him his medicines and helped him in having lunch.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

"Ji,namaste mera naam tara hai"
"Haanji namaste.",replied jiju.
"Ji vo sidharth ji batarahethe ki aap anewale hai tho ek baar flight details matlab timings,kis flight pe aaraheho vo sab.."
"Haha ji hum aapke WhatsApp pe bhejdenge"
"Ji.. aur aap math kahiye hum sirf 17 ka hai",said tara with a smile.
"Ha..beta jarur",replied jiju taking a leave from tara.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

"Shehnaaz..."
"Kyu chilla raheho? Aarahihuna..
"Kitni baar bulaya jawab nahi deti ho.."
"Kaam mei hu, thodi der rukjayega tho kya jayega?"
"Teeke karo apna kaam", scoffing sidharth left the room.
Sighing a tired shehnaaz rested on the bed.
The moon peeped into their room from the window making shehnaaz realize that it's late night!!
# aap jis vyakthi ko call karrahehai voo number abhi switched off hai.
After several attempts and timw running her anxiousness grew.
12.30..
..
1.00..
..
1.30..
..
2.00..
..
2.32..
Clanggg!!
Running to the main door shehnaaz opened it. Finding a frustrated sidharth with red eyes, messy hair in a disturbed state.
"Sidharth....", mumbling she threw herself onto sidharth.
Finding him not reciprocating the hug she moved back and tried calling him.
Sidharth left shehnaaz at the door, moving to the bedroom.
"Sidharth, kya hua? Gussa ho? Kuch hua??"
....
"Sidharth mai tumse poochrahihu"
....
"Sidharth...I'm spekaing to you damn it",shouted an angry shehnaaz.
Answering nothing he got freshen and slept on his place.

Waking up by the sunrays kissing his face, he found his left side empty. Stepping down he found a sleeping figure at his legs.
Picking shehnaaz in his arms he made her sleep on her side and kissed her forehead and moved for his daily routine.
After a tired exhausted day and a painful sleep on the floor,Shehnaaz woke up with a pale face.

After freshening she walked into the kitchen finding her beloved husband making her favourite aloo ke paraante!!
"Sorry!!",whispered shehnaaz hugging sidharth from the back who is immersed in roasting the paratha!
Taking her thin tiny fingers from his chest to his lips he left a smooth kiss on them.
"Aaja yaha", showing the empty space behind his seat on the sofa sidharth called shehnaaz.
"Kal kaha gaya raath ko?",asked shehnaaz eating the bites of aloo paratha fed by sidharth.
"Kahi nahi gaya bass kuch akele time keliye beach gaya, breakdown huyi return karthe waqt and mobile off, bass late hogai",stated sidharth busy in feeding her.
Seeing shehnaaz staring at him,"kya bolna charahithi?"
"Sorryyyy!!",saying shehnaaz broke in his arms.
Seeing her breaking badly her rubbed the back of shehnaaz and peppered kisses on top of her head.
"Mai bhi kaam karke aatah huna? Aur jab  aau tho tera chehra dekke sukoon miltha hai, aur tab tum bhi aise cheekogi tho kitna ganda lagtha hai pata?",asked sidharth embracing her in his warm arms.
"Hmm..",nodding her head.
"Kal bahuth darr laga, socha maa ko call karlu lekin laga voo tensed hogi itne raath ko. Aisa laga ki mere gardan kisine dabaliya aur mujhe saans nahi aari"
"Agar tu ek pal keliye bhi dur jaatah tho mai apne aapko nahi jinda raksakthi tere bina. Gussa ho tho chillalo jagda karo lekin aise math jaavo. Sid ke bina kya yeh naaz jeepayegi? Bolo..
Tu boltha hai na ki tu dikhatha hai pyaar tho kuch math karo bass har pal mere saath raho. Tere dur jaane ki jikr se hi mai kampthihu"
"I love you sidharth! Mujhe tu chahiye sirf tum. Aur kuch nahi. I love you..",she spoke her heart out weeping badly wetting his tshirt.
Seeing his jigar ka tukda,"Shehnaaz idhar dekh",lifting her chin,"Jaise sid ke bina naaz adhura hai vaise hi yeh naaz ke bina sid adhura hai. I don't give words matlab it doesn't mean I don't love you, bass mujhe bolna nahi aata. Aur jaise tujhe mai har pal tere paas chahiye even I want you. Jab tu mujhe manathi hai, baitke apni illogical baatein sunathi hai I spend the best time with you. No matter how my past was. You are my present and ab tho zindagi bhar keliye tujse banda hu. Shehnaaz jaise terese bond hai vaisa mera kisise nahi. It's....
I love you baby",spoke sidharth for the first time confessing his feelings to shehnaaz.
"I love you tooo",screamed shehnaaz kissing his cheek.

Remembering his confession shehnaaz had tears in her eyes.

Hey!! Readers!
I hope I didn't made mistake. If any just try correcting me. And I know you guys all were eager for sidnaaz moments and there it is. It might be short but I promise for more moments in coming chapters. According to my story script I try adjusting their moments. And you'll have a rollercoaster ride of emotions in the coming chapters. Stay smiling and healthy.
- Writer