Andamaina rātri

Andamaina rātri!
(Beautiful night!)

Tara walked into sidnaaz room with a tray filled by roti foiled, curries filled in hot casseroles.
Keeping the tray on the wooden stool lying adjacent to the window seat tara started to move out.
"Tara...baby tu khaana kaayi??",asked shehnaaz.
"Ha...",said tara.
"Idhar aa.",saying shehnaaz settled on the window seat crossing her legs.
Tara sat beside shehnaaz,"aapka pair dabavu??",asked shehnaaz who is moving her legs in an inconvenient way.
"Nahi...bass office de vich chlke aayi na. Thoda nu dard si. Enni vi bada nahi",saying shehnaaz smiled.
(No. It's beacuse of walking at office. Nothing more)
"Hm...tho kya chalrahihai mere bina?",asked sidharth walking out of the closet.
"Kuch nahi aaja...bait. Khana tanda hojayegi. Fir bolega ..shehnaaz yaar mujhe nahi kaana..",said shehnaaz mimicking sidharth and making tara giggle.
"Teeke baby lagado..",saying he settled himself on the otherside of window seat which became empty as shehnaaz moved to serve the food.
"Khilade yaar. Haath aur pair bahuth dard karrahehai. Bahuth din baad drive kiya na. And all the hectic schedule, traffic...ufff",exasperated sidharth leaving a sigh.
"Mai dabati hu aap baito yaha",saying tara moved to give place for sidharth to keep his legs.
"Arre..nahi princess. Shehnaaz dabadegi soone se pehle",said sidharth.
"Mai acchese dabatihu aap yaha laavo..",saying tara pulled sidharth legs into her lap and started pressing them.
Seeing this new side of tara sidnaaz got a bit emotional.
"Teeke tum dabado. Ab tuhi karna mai tho tak gayi hu bhai..",saying shehnaaz pinned her hair into a soft bun.
"Tu kab dabarhi bey",asked sidharth.
"Kab?? Bolu...",aksed Shehnaaz turning towards sidharth with the plate of food.
"Nahi...khila bass",replied sidhargh hurriedly.
Tara giggled looking at sidnaaz.
"Aa...",saying shehnaaz forwarded a piece of roti dipped in his favourite dal.
Moving towards tara,"tu bhi khol muh...",saying shehnaaz started to prep the next bite of roti with daal.
"Mai ne kaaliya...",before tara completes,"Pata hai baba..thoda kaavo kuch nahi hoga. Tu tho ittusi hai. Aise hi patli hogi naa haava mei udegi like a cotton ball",saying she shoved the roti along with daal into tara's mouth making sidharth giggle.
Completing their dinner sana and tara walked towards the kitchen carrying the vessels n plates.
Washing their hands both walked towards sidnaaz room,"Baito...tara",said sidharth.
"Ji..",still looking down.
"So how was your preparation going?",asked sidharth making a bit space for shehnaaz too.
"Good. I started going through the Regal architecture n designs. Those are soo good",said tara with sparkling eyes.
"Those are fablous. N u see the designs of Udaipur Lake palace n all are man amazing princess. You should check them in live",said sidharth.
"Rabba..ab tum dono chup hojavoge? Jab dekho yeh design..voo design aur yeh news voo news. Kuch aur daso na..",said shehnaaz with a frown.
"Teeke teeke tum bolo..",said sidharth folding his hands n moving towards tara.
"Hm...accha sidharth kal mai aur tara shopping keliye jayenge. Vusse kuch khareedna bhi hai",said shehnaaz.
"Teeke mai le chaltha hu. Parso se shoot restart hogi. So lets wrap ur shopping tomorrow",said sidharth.
"Kya mai aur aur...sa...sh.....maa hi nahi jaasakthe kya??",asked tara closing her eyes.
Hearing maa from her little munchkin shehnaaz eyes welled.
Immediately getting from her seat shehnaaz moved towards tara pulling her into a tight hug sobbing.
"Phirse bolo babu..",said shehnaaz still sobbing with a huge grin on her face.
"Ma...",said tara this time giving up on her tears too.
Watching his woman n girl tearing up with happiness the man with the most soft heart hidden behind his hulky body teared up too.
Giving them time to have their moment sidharth uttered "Acha now stop crying my girls. Dekho itne mote mote aansu giryenge tho kal teri maa aur teri dadi myjhe maar bhagadegi",said sidharth lightening the mood.
Chukling shehnaaz cleaned her eyes,"I love tara...",saying shehnaaz peaked her cheek n again pulling her into her embrace.
This time tara let all her walls down and wrapped her arms around shehnaaz waist snuggling into her.
Caressing shehnaaz head,"Abhi khush??",asked sidharth.
"Khush?? Mai aasmaan mei udrahihu sidharth...",replied shehnaaz smiling more n more wider.
"Ha..dekh rahahau jab maine baby bulaya tab itni khush nahi thi?",asked sidharth with a poker face.
Understanding his possessiveness shehnaaz,"Oo mera kullu...mai tho tera baby hu tho tujhe khushi hogi naa jab mai tujhe jaan bulavuungi. Vaise abhi mera baby aagayina...tho jab mujhe mera baby aise bulayengi tho mujeb khushi hogi na...??kyu my golu hullu sa kullllluuu...",stretched shehnaaz pulling his left cheek.
"Abey pagal aurath chod de mere gaal",said sidharth freeing his cheeks from shehnaaz fingers nad rubbing them.
"Tara...lekin mai kyu nahi baba..
Mai thodi tujhe marunga?",asked sidharth.
"Vo...voo mujhe...",tara was stammering.
Seeing this shehnaaz moved close to her cupped her face n lifted up,"kya huva meri bacchi??",asked shehnaaz.
"Vo...I want to purchase pads too..",whispered tarain shehnaaz ears.
No able to hear what tara said sidharth raised his brows to shehnaaz asking her what tara said.
"Sidharth vusse sanitary pads leni hai. So she's feelings shy",said shehnaaz.
Listening thus sidharth moved towards tara sitting down near bothe their legs,"Tara...",called sidharth taking her palms into his.
"See.. princess..this is common and you that right??",asked sidharth raising his brows.
"Hmm...",nodded tara.
"And tou don't need to feel shy princess. Atleast not infront of me",said sidharth.
"Hm...",again hummed tara.
"See.. its common. Badi,choti,Riya,Shehnaaz,Maa I have seen all of them buying n all.
All do get periods and even I some times do buy them right? Then what's to feel shy baby. See it's a natural phenomena a girl or women goes through a certain period of life. And you should feel proud of it. And never hesitate to speak of them around me. Or never feel shy to share it. Ok??",aksed sidharth.
"Haa ...",nodded tara still looking at his palms which are now resting in tara s lap.
"Chalo.. abhi go sleep. Let's go to the market and then to mall tomorrow",saying Sidharth got up and pepped tara head.
"Good night..",said tara walking out of sidnaaz room.

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Closing the door and locking it from inside shehnaaz switched off the lights and turned on the bed lamp.
Climbing the bed she found sidharth with his arms open for her to jump in. Not wasting a second more shehnaaz jumped into his arms.
"So...",said sidharth.
"Bahuth khush hu...",replied shehnaaz kissing his cheek.
"Pata hai..vo na..matlab itni khush hu....mujhe bahuth accha lagrahahai...",saying she wrapped her arms around his waist dropping her legs over his.
"Hm....",hummed sidharth.
"Kya huva kullu...mera golla baccha..",cooed Shehnaaz noticing his lower tone.
"Tch...",replied sidharth pulling her more into him.
"Kya huva mera baby...",asked shehnaaz caressing his cheek.
"When will she call me papa..?",asked sidharth with glistening eyes.
"Ey...tu rorahahai..??",shocked shehnaaz woke from her place and sat beside him.
"Nahi..bas..",cutting sidharth in middle shehnaaz spoke,"She needs time bebu. Tu ne hi bola na. Phir..??",asked shehnaaz letting her fingers do magic through his locks.
"Hm...",hummed sidharth closing his eyes.
"Aaja..mai suladethihu..",said shehnaaz.
Moving to her sidharth laid his head in her lap.
"Kya hua? Itna kyu soch rahahai?",asked sidharth.
"Uhu...",denied sidharth not looking at her.
"Dekho idhar...",shehnaaz pulled his chin up finding his eyes red.
"Oy...tujhe kya hua??",tensed shehnaaz asked him.
"Kya hua bebu??",asked shehnaaz
"Bahuth dar lagrahahai",uttered sidharth lettingbhis upper body rest on shehnaaz with his head resting on her chest.
"Hogaya jo jona tha baby. Baba hai..waheguru sab teek kardega. Maa bolthi haina ki kuch accha honese pehle mushkilei aathi hai. Hogaya ab mushkilein. Abhi khushiya hi khushiya...Haina??",said shehnaaz tried to calm sidharth rubbing his back and caressing his hair with another hand.
"Hm...",replied sidharth.
"Tu mera kullu hai. Mera attitude wala. Aisa karega tho mujhe doubt hojayegi ki kahi mera kullu badal nahi gaya??",said shehnaaz trying to lighten sidharth mood.
"Pakaaa hua joke..",replied sidharth moving out of shehnaaz embrace and taking her into his.
"Tho kya karu??",asked shehnaaz.
"Nothing just stay in my embrace",pulled sidharth shehnaaz too close to him.
Kissing his chest shehnaaz lifted her face up and pecked sidharth lips. Deepening the small peck in to a kiss sidharth hold shehnaaz waist tightly.
Reciprocating him shehnaaz hold his hair with an arm and neck with another tightly. With an enchanting, sizziling kiss the darkness of the night is filled with a sweetness of their love!
The moonlight peeping into their room. He cool breezes of the end of moonsoons!! Added essence of romance to their love!!

Hey readers!!!
How are you all??
I hope I did well with todays chapter. N the last part I tried my best.
- Writer