💫Beginning Of New Life💫

Date of Publication:- A date between
25.11.2022 to 6.12.2022

Giving a decent amount of tip to sunny ( tara's car driver) all moved towards the airport departure terminal.
Checking in to the flight all took their respective flights. Being always in and around her native place tara bearded domestic flight that were for an hour or a bit more, but today it was for eight and half to nine and half hours journey. So she was a bit nervous and the recent tragedy during her journey made her more nervous and anxious.
Finding her little princess in anxiety shehnaaz held tara's hands in hers stroking the back of her palm with her thumb she said, "Tara..kya hua? Tu itti tension kyu horahihai babu?? Haa.. flight mei pehli baar hai kya???", asked shehnaaz looking into her eyes.
"Nahi..lekin..jj..oourr..ne..y se darr lagrahihai. Itna fur a..ur...vu..ss..d..in ke ba..a.d.. itna..dur..travel nahi kiya..",said tara lowering her gaze into her lap with moist eyes.
Pilling tara into her embrace shehnaaz rubbed her back consoling tara. "Tara.. dekho..hum sab haina babu. Itna dar kaiku? Kuch nahi hoga. Babji ko remember karo and close your eyes, sleep on my shoulder",said shehnaaz by showing her shoulder to tara to lean on.

Absolutely forty five minutes later..
HIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIH
" Prayanikulaki vignapti "
| Hyderabad loni Rajiv Gandhi |
|antarjateeya vimanasrayanik |
|swagatam. Vimanm landing ki | |tayyaruga undi meerandaru mee| |seatlalo bealt pettukoni | | vundavalasinidi ka korutunam | | Surakshitamaina landing | |koruku, mee mobile phonlanu | | switch off cheyyagalaru. Mee | | prayanam sukam ga jarigind | | -indani aasistunnam - Mee | | pilot. Uttam picejet airways. |
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
( Appeal to the passengers )
We request the passengers to fasten their bealts and switch off their mobiles as we are about to land. Hope you all had a comfortable journey - Pilot. Uttam from picejet.
"Shehnaaz..", saying sidharth shook shehnaaz to wake her. Moving her head a bit she woke and asked sidharth,"kya hua??",in sleepy voice.
"Shehnaaz shayad yeh landing ki announcement hai. Hume ready hina hai. We have ten minutes more. Mujhe voo muffler aur goggles dedo. Aur tum bhi mask pehno duppatta odo. Agar kisine dekha gadbad hogi. It's better if someone doesn't find us. Tara ko bhi uatavo", said sidharth in single go setting all their interconnection check in pass in oreder.
"Teeke..",saying shehnaaz wrapped a white color muffler around sidharth which he uses the most. She wrapped deep color duppatta on her head and woke tara.

As they had an hour of waiting for their connecting flight to Mumbai. Rumi jiju had reserved the VIP private lounge for all of them. Moving towards the terminal 5 they walked into the private lounge.
Settling down he called kaushal, "hello bhai", replied kaushal drom the other side.
"Haa kaushal humara flight adhe gante mei takeoff hoga. Hum mumbai mei lagbag 3 baje land hojayenge. Make sure ki koi paps na ho. I don't want tara to face all this now",said sidharth.
"Ok bhai aap fikar math karo. I'll make sure", replied kaushal taking a leave.
Immediately sidharth called adith," adith..",
"Haa bhai..flight kab kaa hai?",asked adith
"Vahi batane kiya. 3 bahe land hojayenge. Tum aur manoj aajav gadi leke. Hum neeche parking mei aajayenge seedha".
"Ji bhai",
"Teeke rakhtha hu",
"Bhai land hothehi ek missed call karo",said adith.
"Haa..",saying sidharth waved adith bye.

Boarding into the flight all settled themselves in their respective seats. Where sidnaaz didn't remove their muffler, mask and goggles as there might be a chance of getting recognized by any of the passenger or get recognised at the airport. It was easy for them as the pap culture wasn't that high.

Shehnaaz POV
Babaji, mainu hamesha apni bace di dekbala karana lai asisa dio.
Mainu aisa do ki mainu ika cagi maa banana liyo asisa do. Asisa do ki mainu vuse hameshavadiya tarike palu. Usanu sari khushiya do. Usa nu sadi zindagi vica bhejne lai dhanavada.
Opening her eyes after her prayer to her personal godji shehnaaz kissed the palm of tara who is resting her head on shehnaaz shoulder with her arms on shehnaaz stomach.
Looking sidnaaz bonding with tara, Ritamaa felt..

Ritamaa POV
Baba dhanyavad iss pyaari pari ko humari zindagi mei bhejne keliye. Socha ki kya mai sidharth ki bacchon ko dekhpavungi. Aur apne itne jaldi uss khushi di. Hamesha aisa hi mere bacche haste khush rahe. Om shanti.

After a short nap of fortyfive minutes sidharth opened his eyes finding shehnaaz and tara leaning on each other and having a sweet nap. He felt as the most happiest person ever on the palnet.

Sidharth POV
I always wanted to be a good father. And I will put all the efforts in being a good father princess. Baba, see I have a daughter today. I miss you today more. My life is full of women and another super power entered my life as an angel. I promise to myself to always make her happy.

Thinking so he had a wide spread smile on hus face. But all of a sudden his mind snapped thinking of the attack. He recalled of any possible person or people who can attack. But found none. He thought about investigating the case with police and find the culprit as soon as possible. As now his responsibility has grown.

Breaking his chain of thoughts the flight crew made the announcement of landing. He woke shehnaaz, tara, didu's, maa and then jiju's who sat beside and infront of his row of seats.
Boarding down he messaged kaushal and gave a ring of call to adith.
Picking the call,"Bhai ready hai sabh seedha parking slot mei aajav",said adith.
"Teeke.",replied sidharth walking out of the arrivals terminal.
Sidharth held tara's hand in his and walked a bit back of the family.
Moving to the parking slot successfully not geetting papped he immediately got into the car.
Settling in his black BMW he said,"Adith yeh hai Tara tera bhanji",introducing adith to tara.
"Aur tara yeh hai adith. Tum chachu bulasakthe ho",said sidharth looking into tara eyes turning his head a bit back.
"Ji..hello chahu",said tara with tons of shy on her face making adith giggle.
Seeing adith giggle ritamaa asked,"kya hua adith??"
"Aunty yeh dekho..ek humara tara jo hello bolne mei shy feel karrahihai. Aur ek humara shehnaaz bhabhi jo shaadi ke din bhi shy feel nahi ki",said making sidharth and ritamaa burst into laughter. Where shehnaaz glared him,"Tu ruk tujhe mai batavungi..",saying she gave a punch on his hand.
"Ah..bhabhi.. mai drive karrahihu" , said adith.
"Haa..shehnaaz dyaan se",said sidharth stopping his laughter.
Tara is too giggling looking at the cartoons who are none other than her maa and baba...
With the realization she felt delighted.
Looking out of the window into the sky tara thought, "Thank you bhagwaanji for all this for the BEGINNING OF NEW LIFE "

Hey readers how are you??
It's 2 years of ShonaShona.
Shehnaaz singing DDKA, dancing on Chaudari all are so surreal.
And it's just 15days to Baba Birthday. Aren't you all excited??
And how is the chapter?? Any suggestions/ improvisations??
Hope you all enjoyed the chapter.
-

Writer