-exhibitionist-[hyunlix⚠]

❗️voyuerism??idk❗️

☆★☆★

"I'm home!"
The door clicked open and closed soon as Hyunjin entered, his eyes searching for his one and only boyfriend the moment he arrived.

"baby?"
After looking around for a while he found Felix sitting in the living room while watching tv. He smiles at the boy who looked comfortable wrapped inside a fluffy blanet with only his head peeking out and blonde strands falling over his face.

Felix turned back at the call and his eyes gleamed at the sight of Hyunjin walking towards him.
"hyunie!!"
He threw away the blanket at once and ran towards his boyfriend, making the latter's jaw drop.

And no amount of anything could've prepared Hyunjin for the view that he was seeing now.

Felix in one of his grey tshirt with NOTHING underneath except for a pair of sinful black lacy panties which didn't even cover his crotch properly—add the thongs too which made his plump ass stick out visibly as the top didn't go lower than his belly.

Before Hyunjin could even proceed, he felt the younger's body weight pressing over his own as he had practically thrown himself onto his arms.

Hell, he can even feel his dick through the fabric now which was making him lose the last straw of his remaining sanity.

Hyunjin gulped nervously before raising his arms to circle the younger's waist, holding onto it tightly when he felt his own erection building up.

"I've missed you so much"
The younger said in a whisper without breaking their hug as it was too warm to move.

"I missed you too"
Hyunjin replied.
"–and what are you wearing babyboy?"
The sudden change in the atmosphere when Hyunjin said that made Felix shift a bit from his embrace.

Felix smiled sweetly at the male, trying to ignore his boner poking out.
"I just needed some attention from you"
He answered, rocking his hips slowly as he tried to grind on Hyunjin—smirking slightly as he realized the latter was hard as well.

Hyunjin chuckled darkly at Felix's statement, smiling in victory as he stopped the younger from his movements by gripping on his thighs. He pulled the male even closer, locking Felix tighter as if he wanted the younger to indulge in his body.
"did kitten forget how disobedient he was yesterday?"
whispered Hyunjin, his fingers teasing the blond's jawline with feather like touches as it trailed down to his chest—stopping right over one of the nipples which was begging to be played with.
"tsk tsk tsk...I feel so bad for my baby"

Felix whined at the loss of pleasure he was finally getting after a long day worth of wait. He would do anything to get dicked down and cum tonight, unlike last night of the constant edging and orgasm denial he got from the elder for disobeying him.