-My binnie-[changseung]

-real floof-

-changbin being husband material-
that's it people💁‍♀️

"finally I'm going home"
Seungmin stretched out his arms as he was ready to leave from their ward.
He was supposed to be on a leave but unfortunately one of their staff got sick and he had to take over their shift as the other nurses were already busy with their own shift.

"Jeonginssi here you are"
He greeted the younger boy.
"hey hyung are you going home?"
Jeongin asked keeping his stuff on their table.
"yeah I had a double shift today because Jisung got sick and had to leave early.So you have a night shift today?"
Seungmin flung his bag over his shoulder.
"yeah I haven't even started and I'm already tired"
Jeongin groaned and Seungmin shaked his head at the cute male.
"ohhh, but you should take care of the patients carefully okay innie?bye I'll see you tomorrow"
Seungmin patted Jeongin's head and walked towards the exit.
"bye bye hyung and don't worry I can handle it!"
The younger male waved his hands.

Seungmin went to the parking area and pressed the button of the key which made the lights if his car flicker twice.
He hopped onto the driver's seat and turned on the engine.Seungmin slowly pressed his shoulder muscles as it was aching a bit due to work.
He just wanted to go home and then lay on the arms of his husband.

Seungmin started driving along the road which were brightly decorated with the streetlights.
'The truth untold' was blasting on the radio which was like cherry on top with the weather and those pretty lights.

As he was about to reach home it started raining lightly. Small droplets of water  hitting the windscreen looked beautiful except for the wipers that kept sweeping them away or else he wouldn't be able to see the road.

After like twenty minutes Seungmin finally arrived home.
He parked his car and went straight inside his house then their bedroom.

"you're back honey?"
His husband, Changbin who was sitting on the bed still in his office clothes and their little son on his arms smiled as he saw Seungmin.
He gently placed Eunjae(their 14 months old son) on his cradle and walked towards Seungmin wrapping his big arms around his tiny body, engulfing him into the warmest hug ever.
"mmh"
Seungmin rested his head on changbin's chest, listening to his heartbeat not wanting to let go of the homely feeling his husband gave him.
"when did you come back from work?"
Seungmin asked, closing his eyes as he rocked their bodies side to side making Changbin smile at his actions.

"Well, the meeting was over soon so I decided to come home and spend some time with Eunjae. I also told Emma(eunjae's nanny/caretaker) she could go home and rest so she left early"Changbin patted the brown haired male's back.
"you're the best binnie, thanks for being here for Eunjae I can't even imagine how lonely he gets when we're not with him"
Seungmin said reaching towards Changbin's face and pecked his lips.
"yeah but till Emma is here we don't need to worry.She takes care of our son like her own grandchild"
Changbin added.
(Emma is 49 years old btw and she's Korean-American😉)

Seungmin nodded then looked around their room, it looked kinda different then usual.
"did you rearrange our room again binnie?"
Seungmin said looking at Changbin with narrow eyes and Changbin just scratched the back of his neck.
"uhm yeah, well I was bored okay. don't blame me"Changbin said the last sentence with a cute pout.
"aww it's fine but tomorrow I don't have work so I could help you na"
Seungmin insisted.
"wait there were some dirty clothes I had to was-"

"washed,dried,ironed,folded and in the closet" Chanbin bowed like a prince infront of Seungmin and he just laughed at his dramatic husband.
"now all my babys gotta do is take a shower with me and lay in the bed so we can cuddle"
Changbin whispered this simple words in Seungmin's ear but in a seductive way which made his cheeks burn and eyes widen.He slapped his biceps getting a chuckle in return.
"pervert"
He said and grabbed his towel storming towards the bathroom with Changbin following him behind.

Changbin turned on the tap and let the bathtub fill with lukewarm water and added a colourful bathbomb. In the meanwhile he helped Seungmin undress whispering little compliments which Seungmin could never get tired of listening to.

Changbin slipped off his tshirt, his kisses slowly trailing down from Seungmin's face to his jawline, neck and chest but without being sexual or anything. It was an act of care and appreciation from Changbin and he thought it was the least he can do when Seungmin takes care of him and their child inspite of being busy himself.
"you're so pretty you know minnie"
The raven haired rested both of his palms on Seungmin's cheeks cupping them making him pout. Seungmin kissed his wrists one by one.
"no I'm not, I've been gaining weight recently and-"

"shhh..."Changbin shushed him placing his index finger on top of Seungmin's lips.
"who told you that?"
Changbin's eyebrows furrowed.

"I mean look at me, ever since I got pregnant there is this bump on my belly which makes me look fat" Seungmin pointed in his belly, poking at the small lump of fat which was hardly even visible.
"you mean this?"
Changbin leaned down and kissed his tummy making Seungmin giggle.
"I think it's so cute, look it's squishy"
He pinched his tummy gently then started tickling him.
"hahaah...b-binnie...hahaha wait s-stop"
Seungmin laughed then tapped his husband's shoulder indicating him to stop.They stared at eachother for a while, admiring eachother's beauty not wanting to move and just stay like this for an eternity.

"oh, the bathtub is full let's get in"
Changbin removed the rest of Seungmin's clothes and carried him to the bathtub, placing him gently like a fragile glass doll.
He then stripped off from his own clothes with Seungmin tracing his every move and quite enjoying whatever he was seeing right now.
"like what you see?"
Changbin smirked joining Seungmin in the water as he pulled him closer.
"s-shut up"
Seungmin was now sitting between Chanbin's legs, his back resting on the older male's chest as he was massaging his head.
(that one skz all-night flashback💀)
Seungmin kept squirming trying to find a comfortable position.
"if you keep moving like that I don't think I can bathe you properly min"
Seungmin immediately straightened himself, understanding the hidden meaning behind that statement. Changbin laughed.

After a long bath and few hot makeout sessions in the shower, the husbands got out of the bathroom with towels around their waists. Changbin was sitting on the edge of their bed with Seungmin standing between his legs.
Seungmin was drying Changbin's hair with a blow drier while Changbin had his hands around Seungmin's waist, snuggling his face right below his chest and inhaling the sweet strawberry scent of the bathbomb.
Seungmin's small and soft hands going through the raven's locks was really soothing, just like how his mom used to get him ready for school when he was a child.
(okay so this scene was kinda inspired by that one episode of kinnporsche but i forgot exactly which one-😃)

Changbin also helped Seungmin with his hair and clothes. He gave Seungmin one of his white oversized tshirt to wear with his shorts as he slipped onto his own grey sweatpants and a black tank top.
(the wattpad outfit)

Seungmin pecked Eunjae's forehead beofre laying down on their bed making grabby hands towards the older.
"you're still such a baby"
Changbin laid beside and pulled him closer to his chest (biddies).
"mm hm, I'm my binnie's baby"
Seungmin was clinging on to Changbin as if his life depended on it.
"wanna make a sibling for our Eunjae to play with?"
Of course Changbin said jokingly and smirked as the tease he is but Seungmin flushed red even though he was used to his jokes.
"jeez stop it"
'Seo Changbin, the things you make me feel'he thought...

With their legs tangled together and Changbin running his fingers through the brown locks which eventually went downwards the younger's exposed thighs and got slapped away, Seungmin had fallen into a deep slumber.
His soft snores and parted lips making the older coo at him. Changbin kissed his forehead, cheeks, eyes, nose, lips(see what I did there🙈) and chin as Seungmin shifted up and buried his face in the crook of his neck.
Soon Changbin also fell asleep with him after pulling the blanket over their bodies.

After all the only person who could make his tiredness vanish after a long day of work and comfort him was his husband.....

his binnie<3

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
this is the floofiest chapter I've written till now and I'm also kinda proud of it ngl...
also 220 reads????
thankssss ily so muchhhhh😭😡🥰
didn't proofread tho sorry😔🦍
thanks for reading see ya'll soon🏳️‍🌈♡