-rainy nights with him-[changlix]

short fluff chapter about a soft couple<3

It rained again today, since the morning the clouds haven't taken a break from all the pouring and thunders.

Lee Felix loved the rain,
he loved watching and dancing in the rain,
he loved listening to the sound of water droplets as they hit the earth's surface and form a small pool where he could jump and play like a child.

But today, he didn't feel like it because of someone who had him wrapped up within his embrace.

Rainy days would often lead to Changbin being all soft and cuddly. He would just lay in bed all day, wanting to be hugged and showered with kisses by his only boyfriend.

And one thing about Felix was he couldn't deny any request of his lovely boy. Also, he was a cuddle bug who loved giving cuddles to Changbin.

what a perfect pair...

The two boys were under the duvets of their bed, cuddled up together. Limbs tangled against eachother, exchanging the warmth of their body and comfort as neither of them wanted to let go of this pleasant feeling.

Changbin's muscular arms circled securely around the tiny figure of Felix, head resting on his chest as he played with the blonde hair strands while occasionally placing a kiss on the crown. Felix would giggle when Changbin kissed him wanting the older male to pour even more kisses all over his body but that would only lead to something unexpected.

The blonde boy would stir sometimes, snuggling closer and closer trying to indulge himself onto the other male's embrace. Felix was feeling a bit drowsy but he didn't want to sleep yet.
"hyungie..."
He whispered trying to get Changbin's attention who had his eyes closed firmly.

"hmm"
Changbin hummed shifting a little to face Felix. He quietly then stared at his freckles loving how it suited his boyfriend and how he looked so beautiful each second.

Felix didn't say anything, instead he pecked changbin's lips shortly then gave a smile, going back to hiding his face again.

"aren't you going to eat something? you haven't eaten all day and it's kinda cold"
Changbin asked to Felix who had been lying with him on the bed since afternoon.

"I'm not hungry...but you should eat though"
Felix said.
"how about I make some brownies and coffee?"
He suggested again, lifting his head a little to see Changbin.

"sounds good"
Changbin said and pulled off the covers above them, getting up and fixing his messy hair but Felix quickly got to his side and messed it again.

"hey!"
Changbin protested trying to cover his head.
"you look cute like this okay"
The blonde boy said with a small pout so his boyfriend wouldn't try to neat his hair again.

The older male surrendered to his cuteness as he pinched Felix's cheeks, then pulling him in for a chaste kiss.

The two made their way to the kitchen. Changbin sat on one of the chairs of the dining table while Felix gathered up all the required stuff for his baking.

When Changbin saw Felix having a bit trouble, he decided to offer a helping hand for making coffee. Felix poured the batter into the baking pan, spreading it out evenly and smoothing the top. He also added some choco chips for more flavour.

As the brownies were on the oven, Changbin and Felix were having a sweet conversation with each other enjoying the coffee. Time passed and they heard a ding sound indicating that their dessert was ready.

Felix slipped on his mitten and carefully took out the pan from the oven.
He placed it on the table, grabbing a knife to cut out even squares along them then feeding the first one to his boyfriend.

"this is heaven..."
Changbin was drowning in the taste and Felix chuckled taking a bite of it himself, being satisfied with his baking skills.
"yeah...not bad"

Both of them enjoyed their treats in the couch while watching a movie, and how much Changbin loved Felix's brownies.
It was getting darker and darker outside, the heavy rain beginning to pour lesser and lesser until it was just drizzle falling from the sky.

Felix was feeling sleepy all of a sudden despite of having such strong coffee unlike Changbin who was fully energized by his drink.
"you wanna sleep baby?"
Changbin asked his boyfriend whose eyes were no longer focusing on the tv.

Felix simply nodded and it was all ot took for Changbin to carry him upstairs to their bedroom. Changbin gently let down Felix on the bed, the younger exhaling in comfort of the bouncy mattress.
"sleep with me bin"
He asked with a small voice, eyes partly closed as he opened his arms for his boyfriend to come and hug him to sleep.

Changbin soon joined him, pulling Felix closer to the same position as earlier. He massaged the younger's head like he was petting a cat,both of loving the feeling. He left a short peck on Felix's forehead closing his eyes to fall asleep now as the weather outside was getting colder.

Felix hugged Changbin tighter as he said his usual goodnight words.

"good night my baby, I love you"

"I love you too babe, sleep well now"

They kissed once more, falling asleep into each other's cuddles.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
umm...yeah