-falling to pieces-part:2[jeongchan]

contains mpreg

Jeongin:
I was sitting at one of the chairs in our kitchen.The food I made was already cold.Empty ceramic plates on the dining table staring at me which almost seemed like they said 'enough of the waiting he's not gonna come back tonight'.Maybe I'm just going crazy because of hunger but I don't wanna eat until Chan comes back.Yes, I know there's only a 25 percent chance that he'll come here but atleast there is a chance, or he's just drunk and is sleeping over at some friend's house.

sigh.

I looked at the my watch which displayed 10:21 pm.
"what?Chan usually comes home till ten.should I call him but he will shout at me if I did"

"I think he's really gone to his friends"
I took the food and kept it in the fridge.
Another night like this, all alone in this house without him.
I decided to just go to my room and sleep but when I was about to reach the staircase, the door flung open and I saw Chan walking inside with uneven steps.
His tie hung low on his neck and two of his shirt's buttons were open, his blazer nowhere to be seen.

"jesus christ!!"
I ran to him and held his arm tightly so he won't fall down.When I got near to his face I could smell the strong scent of alcohol.

"OhH, HeY JeoNgIn SsI"
Chan was really blabbering some nonsense which I couldn't understand and this dipshit is heavy as hell I need to take him back to his room before he causes any more trouble.

"oh my god Chan are you drunk again?"
He giggled which was kinda cute.NO!Jeongin stop it's not the right time.

I pulled his arm round my shoulder and helped him stand still.
"OUCH!!"
I don't know what suddenly got into him that he took off his hand from my shoulder and grabbed both of my wrists,turning us around and pushing me into the wall behind.

3rd person:
Chan pinned Jeongin's hands on the top of his head with only one hand,staring at him with a gaze Jeongin had never seen before.
"C-Chan, you're h-hurting me please let go"
Jeongin tried to free his wrists only to be squeezed more tightly which made him scream in pain.
"please Chan!"
Chan didn't even budge despite Jeongin's efforts.

Chan came home drunk it wasn't something new.He had started to drink because of the work stress and even if he came back home that time he would just quietly go to his room and sleep but today he acted completely different.
Chan had never even thought of going close to Jeongin let alone touching and pinning him on a wall.Chan raised his free hand and placed it on Jeongin's face, caressing his lips with his thumb.

His face went closer to Jeongin's neck.
"do you know how pretty you are?"
Chan breathed out causing Jeongin to shiver from the sudden action.
'did I fucking hear that right? I'm not dreaming am I?'
Jeongin thought.
"can I kiss you?"

"wha-what?"

"I said, can I kiss you my husband?"
Chan said again staring at Jeongin's lips then his eyes.

Those words,
Those were the words Jeongin wanted to hear when Chan was sober and on his right mind.He didn't wanted to do a one-night stand with his own husband who would eventually forget everything the next morning.But even if it was only for tonight,
He wanted to feel loved

He wanted to be held

He wanted to throw himself in Chan's arms and tell him how much he loved him and fall asleep while cuddling him.

He wanted his husband to touch him,
make him feel like he meaned everything he was saying to him right now.

A tear slipped from Jeongin's eyes as he placed his lips on top of his husband's, kissing him softly as ever.Chan kissed him back as he let go of his grip from Jeongin's hands and helped him wrap them around his neck.
Jeongin was melting onto the kiss so was Chan, them feeling eachother's warmth which Jeongin knew would soon fade away with the break of dawn.