Chapter 1

♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

It was late, later than [Name] should be out at the moment, she was finally heading home after visiting the library and spending, God knows how many hours, studying for the 3rd semesters finals, it was hell week and she needed to catch up on work she forgot to turn in.

She promised her older brother that she'd be home by 4 but it was now 7 and dark out, [Name] had tightly gripped her bags straps as she walked down the street, it was dangerous for a girl her age to be out alone.

If only she didn't lose track of time, then she wouldn't be speed walking down the street anxiously, in fear of what will happen if she walks too slow, a million scenarios being made into her head as she continued being outside, overthinking all the things that could happen to her at this very moment.

She had try and calm her nerves because she was having a bit of a hard time breathing because of the anxiety that was building up inside her, it was going to be a long walk going towards her place and she's now starting to hear footsteps behind her.

"Hey there. "

[Name] flinched and stopped her walking, "I don't have any money on me! I swear! I wouldn't be walking if I didn't! " [Name] quickly said as she shook in her spot, "Well, that's too bad. " She could only nod and stare ahead of her.

"Cause that's not what we came here for. " Suddenly, her back pack was grabbed, making her stumble backwards as she turned her head to look at these men with wide eyes.

[Name] was now only going with her fight or flight response and she took off her back pack and ran away, leaving the men baffled before they chased after her.

A million thoughts were beginning to form once again, her head aching by how loud the voices were being, 'Where's the nearest police station? ' 'Do we have anything we can defend ourselves with? ' 'We can try and lose them by taking different turns. ' 'They'll eventually catch up to me. '

'There's an empty trash can nearby. '

Pursing her lips she speeds up her running as much as she can and went into the nearby alleyway, the men who chased her slowing down, familiar with the fact this place has a dead end, but when they were nearing the alleyway they were met face to face with the cold metal of the trash can and it's horrible smell.

[Name] quickly placing it on one of them and kicking the guy to collide with the other, causing both to fall onto the ground, she quickly ran away, tears running down her cheeks as she ignored the painful feeling of her legs.

Ignorant of the fact that 4 green giant turtles had jumped down to look at the aftermath, too late to help the girl with her struggle, one of them holding her back pack that she had to take off in order to escape.

"The poor girl, she must've been so scared! " The one with an orange mask said, pouting, as his eyes going over to the direction to where the girl had ran off to.

"We were too late to help her.. " The blue one said he stared down at the guys who looked up at them in horror, "Why don't we just beat these guys up so she won't have to encounter them again? " The one in red said as he cracked his knuckles.

"You just want to beat them up. "

"No I'm not! I'm gonna give that girl some justice! "

"But what are we going to do about this? " The last one, who had a purple mask on asked, they all turned to him still holding the back pack in his arms, "It's not like we won't be able to return it since we don't know where she lives. "

"We'll take about that when we get home, but first... " The blue one had drifted off when he returned his stare back to the two men, "We deal some justice. "

"Heck yeah! "

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛

❦685 words (edited)
❦Literally been 10 -11 years since I watched this show and now I'm making a fan fiction, as always this is just for fun cause I'm boreddd
❦3/31/23