Chapter 2

♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

As soon as [Name] had gotten home, she slammed the door loudly and locked it, huffing as she pressed her entire body against the door.

"[Name]? What the hell? Why are you slamming the door? " Then came in her brother who was walking out of the kitchen and towards the house's entrance with his eyebrows furrowed, but his face morphed into confusion when he saw his sister in a dissaray.

"Are... What happened? " He corrected himself, it was pretty obvious he was going to ask if she was okay, but when he saw the tears that ran down her cheeks, he knew that wasn't the right question, he approached his sister and guided her towards the kitchen to brew her tea to soothe her nerves.

Her school uniform was a mess, her tie was loose, her socks weren't alright, her blazer falling off her shoulder and she.. was missing a shoe.

"I.. I got attacked. "

He nearly dropped the tea pot when he heard it, placing the pot down he walked over to his sister and gently grabbed at her shoulders, "You were attacked? "

"Yeah.. I know I wasn't supposed to be out late and such, it's my fault this happened.. I should've gone straight home.. " [Name] looked down to the floor in shame as she fiddled with the end of her skirt.

"No.. [Name].. It wasn't your fault that happened. No one who goes through that will ever be their fault, you're the victim in this situation. " Her brother stroked her hair, not wanting agitate her by suddenly hugging her, thinking she might be too overwhelmed by everything.

She began to sob and leaned her head against his chest, "I was so scared, Franz. " He looked down to his sister and shushed her, their families history was finally catching up to them after years of running, and now the past has come to target [Name], someone who didn't deserve to be involved in the past.

"Don't worry, I'll make sure you'll be protected at all costs. " Franz promised as he held her face in his hands, wiping her tears off of her face.

Once the brothers got back home, the sewers that has been their home for 15 years, they all got inside the large space and settled into the living room, tired from their daily patrol.

Donnie had settled [Name]'s back pack onto the table that had a few magazines and comics screwn on top of it, tempted to just see what was inside but decide's not to give the girl she privacy.

"So what are we gonna do with that? " Ralph asked as he gestured to the colored bag, "Ooh! We could see what's inside! " Mikey said with a grin on his face.

"Well, we need to find the owner. We can search through it and see if there's a clue as to how we can return it. " Leo said, nodding to Donnie, allowing him to go through the girls things, he really wished that she wouldn't mind if it's for the sake of getting it back to her.

What they found inside the bag was a black band shirt, school books, notebooks, a pencil case, lunch box wrapped in plastic, a makeup bag, an empty wallet and a phone.

There wasn't much that had any indication as to where she lives so they could drop it off for her, but they had her phone, so Donnie can be able to hack into it and find a way to return the bag.

His eyes looked over to the different colored notebooks with random stickers and names on the top, '[Name] [Last name]'.

What a nice name.

Donnie picked up the phone and opened it, seeing a picture of the girl in the screen.

"I can hack this and maybe find a way to return this. " Donnie said, looking to Leo, Leo nodded, "I'll leave it up to you Donnie. "

Donnie nodded and went to his pants to begin working while Leo had packed away [Name]'s stuff neatly back into the bag, "You think she'd be our friend if we return her bag? " Mikey had asked.

Only to which Leo and Raph had answered in silence.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛
❦700 words (edited)
❦I hope I got the brothers personality right!
❦3/31/23