Phantom Chatroom Ch.1

Techno Geek: Ah~ That was good! The cheese always compliments the meat every time! x)

Goth Princess: And I really appreciate that this pizzeria cafe' has desert pizza that has both roasted spinach and pineapple as an optional topping! b

Little Phantom: -gags- DX Ew, the pineapple on pizza.

Huntress: It really isn't so bad once you try it, Dani. But I guess everyone has different opinions and taste buds...especially taste buds.

Jazzy: It's okay, I guess. But I do agree with the roasted spinach. ...Say, Sam?

Goth Princess: Yeah?

Jazzy: Should we tell Tucker about...the pizza?

Goth Princess: About how almost all pizza has vegetable fruits in them? Like...the tomato sauce from tomatoes?

Jazzy: Y-yeah... ^.^'

Goth Princess: ...Nah. Either he's not aware of it or trying not to think about it. It's a win-win for everyone around if it helps him eat his greens. -shrugs- b

Jazzy: Oh, okay. Got it. :)

Phantom: lol He'll probably also skip your text about it just to keep it out of mind and sight!

Goth Princess: Oh, he will. lol

Phantom: ...Actually, Jazz? How did you and Dani meet? I don't ever recall you two meeting like ever. And I'm aware that we three never introduced you two.

Jazzy: Oh! Right..! Hey Dani? Do you wanna explain or..?

Little Phantom: Oh, I don't mind! But let me drink a sip of my hot cocoa first!

Little Phantom: Right, so I happened to visit Amity Park when Danny, Sam, and Tucker went on a mini vacation with the Fenton family. Jazz volunteered to stay home to finish an important project for college because she didn't want to be interrupted knowing her own family.

Little Phantom: Me, being so excited to see you guys again after so long, I had accidentally bumped into her when I was invisible trying to find anyone in the house! She was startled and so was I and I accidentally let out a gasp. Figuring the jig was up, I revealed myself and was surprised to see her act not quite like I was expecting. She was aware of me and we'd never met!

Jazzy: Ah, that's because I've heard about you from Danny and his two friends. Plus, I've seen your ghost profile on the computer. I'm glad the encounter happened because I always wanted to meet you and give you a big hug.

Little Phantom: R-really?! :D :D Is that why you bear-hugged me that day outta nowhere!?

Jazzy: Yup! -^.^-

Jazzy: And I may not have the big geeky brains for technology like our parents, but I knew enough to let the house know you weren't a threat! It was in preparation to meet you in case you ever stopped by again without notice as I've been told you've done before.

Phantom: Wait...you did that!? :o

Jazzy: That's right!

Techno Geek: She also asked for my expertise to make things more stabilized and not half-baked.

Jazzy: Yeah... ^///^ I didn't want to get anything wrong, just in case.

Phantom: lol That's a bit of an understatement with your history.

Jazzy: -angry emote- -angry emote- -angry emote- Danny!

Phantom: What? It's true! D:

Goth Princess: So, how long has it been since the fateful encounter? :)