M̸I̸ f̸a̸m̸i̸l̸i̸a̸r̸ 🍁

Начните с самого начала

" I was shit scared too taehyung...I did not agree to take my last breath without seeing your starry night eyes or heart shaped lips...the pretty moles that adorned your face....your flawless skin , your boxy grin....your solemn voice that sounds so seductive to my hearing , my wedding vows to you kept replaying in my head and I chose to live to fulfil that promise , I could never abandoned you and our kids....taehyung I love you ".

The couple expresses their heart felt emotions in the car , in each others embraces...in between kisses as their hearts are light , the heavy burden lifted off their shoulders as they kiss deeply...tasting each other's tears.

" the dynasty we built taehyung...heaven couldn't shake , couldn't break up...that dynasty is here taehyung...in your heart " jungkook says , placing his palm on taehyung's heart.

The car coming to a halt as taehyung jumps in excitement , rushing out of the car .... Breaking into a warm smile as the first person he sees is jimin.

Both of them colliding Into a bone crushing hug....taehyung breaks down , both soulmate crying....feeling their energy and power renew after being separated for a long time....taehyung weeps harder , his heart beating fast.

" you have no idea how much I love you jimin " taehyung cries , pulling away as their foreheads are attached...jimin stroking his cheeks as he admires him.

" you did it taehyung , I'm so proud of you... You rescued us all , you brought our leader , brother...your husband , father of your kids back....you are so brave taehyung , you fought so hard without giving up....you are a warrior taehyung...." Jimin is so proud , wiping taehyung's tears who cries non stop.

" don't ever leave me like that again " taehyung trembles...jimin shaking his head , feeling immensely sorry.

" promise me " taehyung weeps.

" I promise tae , I'm sorry...I'm so sorry " jimin cries , hugging taehyung again..both soulmates staying like that for a while.

Jungkook sighs , jin and the others expressing their heart felt welcome to him..smiling as jimin heads towards him , he carefully picks jimin up..twirling him around in excitement.

" God I missed you " jungkook mutters  , pulling away from the hug.

Jimin gasps " since when did the great jeon start to sound so touching? "

" I'm serious jimin...how are you and the baby? " jungkook shows concern , placing his palm on jimin's protruding belly.

" we are fine...come on , go join taehyung inside to meet your kids , they are sleeping in the crib " jimin says sweetly....yoongi embracing jimin as jungkook heads inside.

----------------------------

Jungkook tiptoeing into the babies bedroom , his sons are peacefully sleeping on their belly in the big crib , taehyung on his knees...hovering above them.

" oh my babies , oh my " he weeps , wanting to hug them badly but he can only stare

" oh my babies , oh my " he weeps , wanting to hug them badly but he can only stare...his body dirty and he doesn't want to wake them up.

" they are bigger than when I saw them " jungkook whispers , kneeling beside tae.

Taehyung stuffs his face in jungkook's neck , smiling lovingly..." they are one year + old my love....they are still little but are growing fast " taehyung mutters , kissing jungkook.

" can't wait to hold them in my arms...they should be walking now? " jungkook says.

" just few steps but crawling often...jeong hoonie would be delighted to suck again " taehyung chuckles silently .

" ah I remember he never wants to stop sucking " jungkook smiles...

" let's go freshen up my love , we need to treat your wounds and you need to eat , the doctor will be here early today.....I want to spend the whole day with my pups too " jungkook says to which tae nods...they both give their babies good night kisses before exiting the room...heading to theirs.

-----------------------------------------------------------
🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

I cried wtf😭....this is so touching🥺
Loads of fluff in the next chapter 😭💕.
2 more chapters to go...grab your tissues😦💕.