7 | Unexpected guest

Not even a second later...

Toya had fallen asleep.

———————————————

⚠️Tw: This chapter will involve mentions of blood, fighting with swords or blades blah blah, Stabbing people, and death !! (I'll try to not be that descriptive or whatever the word is- 🏃🏃)

Year XXXX
(Toya's pov)

I opened my eyes slowly. God every single part of me hurt like hell.. Where am I...? Greeted by an insanely bright light as I fully opened my eyes. There I saw a figure standing in front of me.

Not sure that I recognized this man at all to be honest. He looked like he was just about in his He had fluffy brown hair that was terribly messed up. Almost as if he was struck by lightning...

"Get up Touya. What happened to all that confidence hm?" The man spoke. Squatting down to down to my level.

That was when I noticed that I was on the floor. Taking a good look at myself to notice how many injuries I had. To be honest it didn't hurt that much..

It felt more like.. More like just little scratches. And it just stings a bit. But I should be able to handle it for now.

From what this man said though. Apparently he knows me? Yet I don't know him...

I looked back up at the man. Getting a better view of him as my vision focused finally. The brunet stared back at me with a mischievous smirk.

"Fufu~ If you just surrendered from the start this all would've been over Touya~" He spoke once more.

"Shut up Akuji..." I huffed. Akuji? Where the hell did I get that name from.

Akuji... Tono Akuji? Familiar name..

"Come onnnn... You were putting on such a good fight earlier. And that little speech you made too was quite interesting.." He complimented, chuckling softly as he pulled out his sword.

I rolled my eyes and looked back at the floor. I don't know who this "Tono Akuji" was, but all I knew was that he was getting on my nerves. Slowly but surely.

"How sad.." I heard him say, then the sharp cold tip of a blade lightly touched beneath my chin. Forcing me to look back up at him.

"I guess that all was just a whole bluff." He chuckled.

"You can't win Touya. It's over."

And with that. I watched helplessly on the floor while Akuji who wore a smile of victory on his face, raised his sword above my head. I shut my eyes closed, desperately... trying to move away.

I can't move.

why can't I move..?!

The next thing I knew.

Blood splattered

Yet I.. I didn't feel any pain.

Was this how death felt like..?