CHAPTER ONE

Their relationship was perfect, growing up together as children they didn't know when they were madly in love with each other.

They loved each other or so they wanted to think, as their relationship progressed Jungkook forgot the important promise he made to Jin one day. Little by little he moved further away from Jin and stopped being attentive and affectionate.

They lived together because according to Jungkook he could not live far from Jin, they had to be always together. So as soon as they could, they moved in together.

Jungkook started to distance himself from Jin, arriving early in the morning, claiming that he stayed overtime at the company because of the heavy workload.

Jin never doubted, why would he have to doubt when Jungkook showed him that she loved him, when she had no reason to doubt him and more importantly he trusted her boyfriend.

Today like any other day Jin woke up with the intention that her boyfriend would eat what he prepared for him, but as always she expected a dry and hostile treatment from her boyfriend.

-Breakfast is ready, sit down and take your breakfast, it's your favorite," he said, putting everything on the table.

-I'm late.

-But have breakfast before you go, you can't leave on an empty stomach.

-I don't have time, I'm leaving before you keep insisting, see you later.

-Bye," says Jin lowering her eyes, sad to think that it's been a long time since her boyfriend gave her at least a kiss before leaving.

-By the way Seokjin- says getting Jin's attention.

-Yes-

-You should moderate and control what you eat, you are getting fat- she gave Jin an icy look.

She smiled, it was not a smile of happiness, it was a smile of disappointment of sadness when she heard her boyfriend's hurtful comments, she put her hands to her abdomen feeling it a little bit bigger.

Jungkook had never said anything to her that made him feel bad, but for him to have said it to her it had to be true didn't it? He didn't want Jungkook to stop liking him.