15

~Jihan's POV~

Narae recently told me she got invited to Gyuvin's house for dinner but she doesn't know what to do bc she is going but her relationship w food isn't good.

She did tell me tho when she first moved in that she has an ed & so that explained y she would never eat w anyone back at Starship.

I've been trying to get her to eat but she's just too scared of putting on weight.

When she first joined starship she was never like that. Infact she loved trying new food & was already slim, but in the kpop industry she was considered fat.

And so the mentors pressured her to lose weight other wise she'll be kicked out.

I miss the old Narae

I went to Narae's bedroom & she was on her phone texting someone.

"Hey Narae"

"Yeah?"

"I need to talk to you."
"It's abt"

I did an eating action bc I was too nervous to see how she'd react if I mention the word anorexia or eating disorder.

Narae stayed silent though, that's not usually like her tho.

"I know this is a hard topic for u but please eat"

"I can't"
Narae mumbled.

"You can u just won't & I know it's bc of the past trainee experience but that was toxic. Eating won't make u put on weight."

Tears started to roll down my face as I carried on.

"Pls just eat for me, not eating can kill u & I don't want u to die so pls just eat, I hate seeing u so weak too, just eat atleast something a day, like it doesn't have to be a lot maybe just even one meal a day bc I know eating all 3 meals right away would be too much for u, but please just eat for me please."

I started crying sm & Narae joined in crying w me as we hugged.

"Ok fine, I- I'll try..."
I heard Narae say while crying.

"Really?"

She nodded yes & I hugged her again.

*later that day*

"Sooo what u writing?"
I asked then Narae hid the book.

"Is it a diary?"

"No.... ok maybe"

"R u writing abt yk who~"

"Who." Narae chuckled.

"Gyu-"

"Ok yes it's him!"

"U literally love him atp."

"Love? No thank you,it's just a crush, might be a big crush but I'm not in love."

"Whatever just this time u should date him b4 he debuts bc ur love life w Minhee was hard to handle."

"I will."

"U will but is that now? Narae if Ador picks u to be one of the final members of their new girl group then you'll be debuting soonnnn~ besides ur soooo talented u were like the number 1 trainee in Starship! & he might be very close to debuting at Yuehua too! JUST DATE HIM!!!"

"Calm downnn, I need to find out if he likes me first."

"Find out?! Narae stop being a coward & just tell him u like him!"

"But if he rejects me that'll be so embarrassinggg"

"Then tell him in secret silly!"

"U don't even have a love life how do u know it'll work?"

"Hey just bc I make scenarios w Loona membere & tell men, ur not Loona so I don't want u doesn't mean I don't have a love life."

"..."

"Ok maybe but that's me u actually have a good chance right now so go & confess to him!"

"I'm scared what if he rejects me?"

"He gets worried over you for the smallest things ever & is very clingy around u like I doubt he'll reject u."

"He's a trainee though."

"Does he text u during his practice?"

"Yeah."

"Then he wouldn't mind dating in secret."

"That doesn't really make sense though."

"Just confess Narae!"

"Fine! I will when he invites me to his house."

"Whens that?"

"Tomorrow."

"EEEEKKKKKK!!!!!!!!"

*No one's POV*

It was the next day & Narae had practiced how she was gonna confess to Gyuvin all morning w Jihan.

"Ok r u ready?"
Jihan asked

"Yeah I am."

"Wait I think somebody knocked on the door."

Jihan went to open the door & saw Gyuvin waiting there.

"Hi is Narae here?"

"Yeah she is."

When Narae heard who was at the door (she could recognise his voice). She rushed to the living room.

"Hiii." She said to Gyuvin

"Hi are u ready to go now?"

"Oh yeah I am bye Jihan!"

"Bye!!"

When they walked out Gyuvin led Narae to his parents house.

"But first bc it's still early do u want to get something to eat?" Gyuvin asked

"That's fine how about just a drink for now?"

"Ok boba tea?"

"Yeah sounds good."