Kidnaped by King

Kitty's POV

 I looked around quickly as tears started to fall. Ban tried to come over to me and hug me but before he could a spear as pierced his chest and he coughed out blood. I looked at him and he did not seem to notice me at first and he and Ban fought for a second. Before I ran in between them and held my arms up for them to stop tears still falling down my face.

My newfound mate looked at me for only a second before picking me up bridal style and carrying me into the woods. I was not sure how to respond so I just held onto him as if my life depended on it and I cried into his chest.

"Are you ok Petal?" He said and I just shook my head still crying.

Kings POV

I looked down as someone came in between me and ban I was wondering who would dare interrupt this fight but then I saw her. She had long brown hair that was let loose and her bright violet eyes were glistening with tears.

She wore a short maroon dress with a hood that had fallen down and I could see her ears and tail she was a Neko. She was adorable and I could not believe that she was my mate. I quickly picked her up and flew away not wanting to let her be near Ban any longer.

I looked down at her when we landed and set her on chatiful once I had turned it into a pillow. I asked if she was ok and she only shook her head and cried into my chest. I hugged her close to my chest and stroked her hair as she cried into her chest.

'I am sorry about that I am ok now one of my other mates just said something that made me upset' I smiled nodding at her. I was wondering why she had not spoken but I did not want to push it on her when she was clearly upset about something.

"Do you mean Ban? He is one of your mates too how many do you have" I asked and she nodded holding up seven fingers.

"Does that mean that all of the sins are your mates?" I asked and she nodded again smiling at me. I was glad that she was mated to us so that I knew she was protected but I was not that happy about her being with Ban.

Just then I saw the necropolis open and knew that everyone else would be going in so I should go in and bring our mate so that she is safe with the others too. So I picked her up and flew with the rest of them.

Sorry that it is short. More soon. Please vote and comment.