The truth ...

It was over a week later. Joseph and Suzie had flown back to New York. Thursday morning, after lunch break. You navigated your way through the semi-crowded school hallway, you felt a hand on your shoulder. Turning around, you saw that you were stopped by Metori Saiko - a guy who was known to be from a very wealthy family and had recently transferred from the same school Aiura and Chiyo used to attend . 

"L/n F/n ?" he asked . 

You barely knew eachother, since you shared no classes.

"Yes ?"

"I'm throwing a huge party on Saturday at 7 in the evening . The address is 12 Araki lane, Minato ward in Tokyo. Come along !"

"But we don't even talk -" 

"Oh who cares ? Bring your friends ! See you Saturday !" 

After school, you texted your girlfriends . Chiyo was visiting her grandparents on the weekend and could not make it, but Aiura could . You put your phone down and put your phone in your pocket and slipped yourself off the edge of the futon/bed, before making your way out of Jotaro's room. 

Jotaro was talking to his mother in the kitchen about something which Holly had asked you to let her discuss with her son in private , and you were currently very bored with nothing to do. You were taking a casuall stroll around when your eye was caught by a gap in the door to Holly's bedroom. It was bad manners to snoop around, and you knew this, but carefully, you pushed her bedroom open. 

In the centre of her room laid a large futon; beige curtains veiled the window. Opposite sat a chest of drawers with a framed photo of childhood Jotaro  and a photograph from Holly Kujo's wedding. Above it was a large mirror. Sat on the chest of drawers was a medium-sized white box with round edges, illustrated with cherry blossoms and butterflies. Interestedly, you approached it ; you gently ran your fingers over its textured surface. Curiousity willed you to lift the lid , and your eyes were met by a dazzling collection of clearly expensive jewellery - but your eyes were caught by a small golden pendant in the shape of a beetle with a spike on top.

You pressed the spike and the pendant opened up . It contained a broken piece of arrow. You tried to remove the piece of arrow but you stabbed your finger on one of the sharp edges . It began to bleed. You immediately snapped the pendant shut and put it back , before closing the box and leaving the room to find a mini band-aid for your finger . 

---

Saturday came by. Sadao Kujo was abroad, performing in a couple shows that were previously cancelled during his last tour . Holly had gone out with some friends, telling Jotaro that she would be back later in the evening. 

It was half past six . You were ready to go to Metori Saiko's party . Dressed in a cute [any colour] dress , you styled your hair , wore some casual shoes and only wore light makeup . Stood infront of the bathroom mirror, you texted Aiura that you were ready to  get a cab when Jotaro came in and looked at you questioningly .

"I told you earlier" you said, slipping your phone into your mini handbag. "I'm going to a house party ."

"You're not going anywhere" he replied firmly.

"What do you mean ?" you asked, taken back. "What the hell, Jotaro ? That's just being unfair !" you shouted, shoving Jotaro out of the way as you stormed out of the bathroom.

---

The party was already in full motion by the time you and Aiura had got to Metori Saiko's house . Both you and Aiura danced for ages as lights blazed from a large disco ball hanging in the main lounge where you moved to the rhythm while Aiura swayed her hips and sang along passionately to the music , her green fluffy hair bouncing freely against her shoulders as you waved your arms above your head while the bass from the speakers thudded against your chest like a wave crashing against the shore on a beach , making you feel amazing and almost , in a sense , carefree .