Ch.3 • New beginnings (rewritten)

Jojo had decided to skip the rest of school, and you did not feel like going back to class and having to see Mary , so you went with him. The pair of you walked through the front gate, entering onto the spacious residential property of the Kujos . You allowed Jojo to lead you to the entrance, where the pair of you removed your shoes as his mother happened to stroll by with a basket of clean laundry.

"Jotaro ! I didn't expect you home so soon" she said. The delinquent only shrugged, not paying much attention to the blonde American who hadn't yet noticed you were accompanying her son. She considerately placed the basket aside on the floor. "How was school today ? Did you have fun ? "

"Tch. Stop fussing over me all the time" Jojo grumbled with irritation , moving aside. "Gets on my damn nerves."

"Sorry . I just can't help myself with you sometimes ..." Holly Kujo apologised as she backed off, before noticing you standing just behind her son. "Oh my goodness, Y/n ! It's so nice to see you !" Holly then cheered in English as she quickly caught her arms around you in a tight , warm hug before stepping back. "Come inside, Y/n! My father is in the tea room. He has been looking forward to seeing you."

"Will do" you replied , before following Jojo who was already making his way inside. You followed, soon stopping by a tea room . Jojo slid the tea room door open in one swift motion, revealing his grandather sat on the carpet , wearing a green very grandfather-like sweater and a small pair of reading spectacles.

Upon hearing the door, he looked up. "Jotaro !" he greeted his grandson fondly as he stood up and approached the door, patting his height-equivalent on the shoulder before noticing you.

A/N : Some important context - (1) in 'Envy' , you hadn't met Joseph (2) in 'Tough Love', you'd only met Joseph once , and one day he'd noticed a hickey on Jojo's neck, knowing it was from you . Pick a dialogue based on the book you've read :

1) "Oh my God ! So this is the girlfriend Holly has been telling me about !" the New Yorker exclaimed in English , his green eyes widening as the wrinkles in his face creased with his oncoming smile as he held out a gloved hand for you to shake. "From what I hear, Jotaro isn't the only Kujo who absolutely adores you. My name is Joseph Joestar. You are [First name] [Last name], yes?"

OR

2) "Ah , [First name /Last name] , isn't it ?" Joseph asked in English, a broad grin forming on his face as he held out a gloved hand for you to shake. "I believe this is the second time we've met."

"Yes sir" you replied.

"Oh , there is need to be so super polite, Y/n. You can drop the formalities if you're here to hook-up with my grandson" the old Joestar teased.

"Shut up, old man" Jojo snapped , tipping down the front of his schoolcap to hide his blushing face while dragging you by the hand out of the room , followed by Joseph's hearty laughter .

Once the pair of you had got to Jojo's bedroom, he closed the door immediately. You giggled as you felt yourself being lifted up and then thrown onto the bed/futon, your back landing on the matress as he climbed on top of you.

"Ooh, am I about to be kissed by the hottest guy in our school ? My oh my, imagine if I was lucky enough -"

Jojo shut you up by merging his mouth with yours and pushing his tongue between your lips. You could feel his arousal pressing against your lower stomach and you hooked your legs around his waist.  The insides of your thighs were warm. With one handm you dug your fingernails into his back, and with your other hand, you combed your fingers through his wavy strands. The two of you kissed agressively with your eyes shut and mouths open. Every chamber of your heart was on fire.