Ch.2 • Noriaki Kakyoin (rewritten)

In the canteen, heads were turned as you and Mary Saotome were only moments away from a fight that would almost definitely end with one of you needing some sort of medical attention. The fork you'd attempted to stab Mary with now laid forgotten on the floor. Shouts and chatter from the crowd now began to rise as you made your way towards your brown-eyed nemesis,who now squared up.

Fists clenched, you lunged at her. Immediately, Jotaro and Kakyoin appeared and each grabbed one of your arms, pulling you back.

"LET ME GO!" you shouted, wriggling and struggling against the strength of the two fully-developed teen males as you tried to shake free.

"I told you not to start a fight" Noriaki scolded you. "Are you trying to get expelled ?"

"WELL THAT UGLY BITCH MESSED WITH THE WRONG PERSON !"

"We need to get her out of here" Noriaki told Jotaro sternly, who hummed agreeingly, before the pair forcefully escorted you out of the canteen, while you still tried to resist and get back to your enemy.

---

Towards the end of the fourty minute lunchbreak, Noriaki Kakyoin was making his way through the coridoors alone when he saw Chiyo Yumehara - one of [Y/n]'s girl bestfriends - make her way towards the locker area by herself. He became overcome with conviction and a newly-ignited sense of urgency in his heart. Knowing that his not-so-secret admirer would most likely try to escape contact with him, Kakyoin proceeded to divert from his original path. Quietly, he trailed her without notice until she was stood infront of her locker unit, about to dial its passcode.

"Yumehara."

Chiyo gasped, turning around with her eyes widened and brows raised as she faced him, her back now turned to the locker door. "Stop avoiding me ."

"What ?" she questioned.

"Don't play dumb with me. You've been avoiding me for the past two weeks, and now I know exactly why."

The girl began to go very red . "W-who told you ?" she blurted with shock and embarassment. "You're not supposed to know anything ! I -"

"It doesn't matter who said what . For heaven's sake, Yumehara, I'm not Jotaro . Infact, I hate that you'd think I'd be angry at you for having a crush on me. I have feelings for you too."

"WHAT ?!" Chiyo gasped, almost stumbling backwards before she got herself together. "Well" she began, unable to wipe the incoming grin from her face as she let her gaze fall to her feet . "It's just, well, I obviously didn't expect you to like me back -"

He chuckled. "Chiyo" Noriaki replied, placing a calming hand on her shoulder. The shorter, auburn-haired girl looked up at her crush again, this time into his violet eyes.  "I had plans to ask you out properly, and I still plan to do it - but after Jotaro mentioned that you had a crush, I could not help but say something."

"So I need to beat Jotaro's ass for telling you my big secret, huh" the five-foot-two girl joked.

Kakyoin laughed, settling a hand on her waist, his dominant hand gently grabbed her chin. Euphoria washed over the auburn-haired girl like a golden beam of sunshine. Rising to the tips of her toes, Chiyo laid her hands on his arms as the the teens shut their eyes, soon closing the distance between their faces,

and they kissed.