Chapter 5 New Commander

Two minutes and fifty seconds, that's how long it took the Commander to be found. Lunar and the other men tackled him, while he tried to fight them all off. Eventually I saw Master Plo walk in and he stood right next to me.

"How long did it take?" He asked, knowing that Lunar would attack the Commander for his insults at me. Without looking away from Lunar and the men, I said, "Two minutes and fifty seconds. He lasted longer than I thought." Master Plo chuckled and said, "Are you alright?" I looked at Master Plo and smiled. "I am alright, Master. Though you didn't have to scar the Commander with my story."

Master Plo placed a hand on my shoulder and said, "I tell your story so that the men understand who you are, but it seems those six men don't care about that and have been getting close to you and see you as one of them." I looked at all the men, even the Commander, and he was right.

I could feel all the men getting protective of me and wanting to help me accept who I am and that I was not a freak. While everyone said I wasn't one, I still remembered my family, my people, calling me this and I still believed them after all these years.

Then I heard the Commander yell, "GET THIS THING OFF ME!!" Which only made Lunar lay even harder on the Commander and the other men laughed at the Commander's circumstances. I looked up to Lunar and whistled to her, which she then got off the Commander and walked towards me, shrinking her form and landed on my shoulder.

The other men looked up and saw Master Plo and immediately fell into line. Master Plo put his hand up and said, "No need for that, I was merely making sure my padawan was alright."

All the men looked at the Commander and he spoke. "She is, sir. The men have treated her well and I also apologized for my insults as well. I am relieved that she was willing to forgive me."

I smiled at the Commander and said, "No need to worry Commander, it is all in the past, but there is something I would like you to have?"

The Commander looked at me and said, "What is that, Commander?"

"A name." The Commander looked confused, and I continued.

"I believe it is fitting to give you a true name, other than those numbers. To make you feel more alive and not just a thing." He looked at me puzzled, but after a moment he said, "Alright, I assume you have a name already."

I nodded and said, "Yes, I assume you know the creature Loth-Wolf?" He nodded and I continued. "While the creatures might be extinct, they were extremely loyal to their pack and never left their own behind. Soooo, how about we call you Wolffe?"

The Commander brought his hand to his chin and said, "Wolffe huh."

"Yeah, I like it!" Corvis yelled out and the other clones nodded as well. The Commander said, "Then that is my name."

All the men smiled at the Commander and then an alarm went off, signaling our arrival. Master Plo looked at the Commander and me. "Padawan, Wolffe, come, we must prepare." I nodded and turned towards the other men.

"I'll see you all once the battle is won." I smiled and all the others nodded and I saw them all walk away to prepare. I walked with Master Plo and Wolffe to the bridge to get ready for the start of the war.