Hate Or Love

Ship - Sunwon 

Theme - fluff, pinch of angst, funny 

Boyxboy 

This piece of work is totally based on imagination, and doesn't correlate anything or anyone with real life. 

--------------------------------------

Enhypen High- A prestigious school, which has names all around the country for their perfect students. 

Like that there was a boy named Yang Jungwon- An all rounder, perfect in academics, always scoring A+ (basically a teachers pet), Class president in every class he passes, he was really popular for being helping and caring in nature and also for being a perfect student and many other students admired him for this.

Except one who was currently boring holes in his head from behind, while his hand was crushing the empty paper cup he had in his hold. 

"At this point you are gonna actually bore a hole in his head because of the way you are glaring at him" Jay says, who was sitting beside him eating his own lunch, chewing on his food slowly and humming happily after tasting it.

"Why do you even hate him so much, Sun?" Sunghoon asks, he was also sitting beside him but on the other side looking back and forth in between Sunoo and Jungwon.

"I just hate him" Sunoo huffs and then looks away and stuffs the fries that were in front of him rolling his eyes.

This is Kim Sunoo, also known as the social butterfly of the school. Students loved him for his bubbly personality and pretty visuals. He was really beautiful- from having soft and full cheeks to beautiful feline eyes that gave a fox look. He was also really famous among the students for his outstanding outgoing personality. 

But nobody actually knew why he hated Jungwon so much. 

"Anyways, do you guys have any class after this?" Jay asks, finally finishing up his lunch and cleaning up. " I'm free, all my classes are over," Sunghoon replies. "No, I have one last class left," Sunoo says pouting.

"Aw it's okay I was thinking we could have gone to the arcade to have some fun but no problem we can go some other day" Jay says giving him a soft smile and patting his head softly. "Don't touch my hair" Sunoo says, whining making the other two laugh out loud.

Meanwhile, on the other table "you know we can also feel his blazing glares burning holes on your head" Jake says while secretly glancing behind Jungwon to the other table where Sunoo's friends were bickering with each other.

"I know hyung I can feel it- if eyes had lasers then my head already had holes in it" Jungwon says chuckling and shakes his head softly.

"Do you know why he even despises you so much?" Heeseung asks, but he wasn't exactly looking at the table but more like looking at someone else on that table but quickly turns away when he sees the other one glancing at him.

"I don't know honestly hyung" Jungwon replies, he then cleans up everything and throws the garbage in the dustbin.

"Anyways I have one more class left so I'll see you guys later at the cafe for dinner as planned- Heeseung hyung will pay" Jungwon says with a grin on his face as he picks up his bag slinging it on his shoulder. 

"Hey when did I agreed to this?" Heeseung says glaring at the other two who were high fiving each other giggling. He shakes his head and gets up for his own class.