Mood Swing Pt2

----------

Part 2

----------

It was the last week of Jungwon's pregnancy. Jay was out to bring his favorite food while Jungwon was sitting on the couch along with Jake who was feeding him chocolate cake while telling him stories about when he was in Australia.

Yes he came back after he was done with whatever work he went there and also because his impatient boyfriend and mate were missing him too much.

Though all his attention was on Jungwon and the unborn. 

It was once when Jungwon was sleeping with his head on Sunghoon's lap, Jay was in the kitchen cooking something. While Jake and Sunghoon were talking to the baby pup.

"Cupcake, when you come out from there I'll be your favorite uncle," Jake said, caressing Jungwon's cute belly. His eyes glistened with excitement as he talked.

"No, I'm your favorite uncle" Sunghoon said and Jake glared at him looking all cute to Hoon but don't tell him.

"You know your Dada is really hard working he always takes cares of us as he is our mom even though he is young he never forgets about us, he thinks about us even before himself, you are really blessed to be born here" Jake mumbled to the baby, while Sunghoon looked at him with adoration in his eyes.

"Guys the food is ready" Jay said, wiping his hands and then coming closer to Jungwon.

He then motioned Sunghoon Sunghoon Jake to go first and he will come after waking up Jungwon.

They both got up and then went inside the kitchen while bickering on something.

"Baby," Jay said and whispered softly while shaking Jungwon gently.

Jungwon stirred a little but woke up since he was a light sleeper.

"Um hyung the food is ready?" Jungwon mumbled yawning and then rubbed his eyes with his feast looking adorably cute.

"Yes and let's go before they both burn down my kitchen" Jay said pointing towards Jakehoon who was trying to boil water for Jungwon since he needed to eat his regular meds prescribed by their family doctor.

Jungwon smiled and laughed softly at them. He really adored their relationship especially since he was childhood good friends with Sunghoon and Jake was a foreign exchange student in their college when they both got to know that they were mates. 

He had seen them fluster around each other, bicker with each other, fight with each other, cry for each other, he really appreciates them to be in his life.

"Hyung, don't burn the kitchen," Jungwon said, teasing Sunghoon.

"Yaah" Sunghoon said and pouted while Jay went to him and checked the water and then brought it to the table. 

"Now let's eat," Jay said and then served all 4 of them. Jay kept feeding Jungwon occasionally while Jungwon was attentively listening to Jake, and Sunghoon was looking at Jake with heart eyes.

"Guys, what about we go shopping?" Jake said excitedly, The park brothers looked at him with a horrified expression shaking their head. They both suddenly remembered their past trip to shopping 

"NO!  I mean I have some work to finish for the office so I can't go with you both and I can't leave you alone" Jay explained, clearing his throat.

"Ah okay" Jake said pouting, Jungwon looked at Jake and then to Jay and showed his cat eyes.

"Hyung," Jungwon said in a baby voice.

"Yes baby" Jay replied.

"Can Jake hyung and I have a movie night today?" Jungwon asked.