Denial - Part 2

Part 2 is here!!

--------------------

When Heeseung reached the library he was greeted by the librarian who was a little shocked to see him here because he rarely visited the library.

He went inside and scanned the whole library until he saw the one he was searching for and went towards him.

"Hello Jongseong" Heeseung said in a teasing voice, he was smiling with a grin plastered on his face.

When he went close to him he saw Jay being focused on his work and had a little pout which he wasn't aware of himself.

"Hii hyung and how come you are in the library" Jay said, teasing him back while Heeseung groned.

"If I play all day doesn't mean I don't study, I just don't like the idea of studying alone in this big library that's why I don't come here often other than when I'm accompanying Jungwonie but nowadays Sunghoon is always with him so I just wander around" 

Heeseung explained and then sat down beside him quietly since everyone was staring at him.

"So why are you here? Do you need something?" Jay asked.

"Oh that Iwantyoutogoonadatewithme" Heeseung said everything in one breath leaving Jay confused.

"What? Can you speak slowly hyung" 

"Let's go on a date," Heeseung said and he could feel his ears warming.

"Hmm okay I'll go" Jay said and Heeseung's eyes sparkled with pure happiness though he was really close to yelling in happiness but didn't because he didn't want to get kicked out. 

"Thanks Jay and I'll pick you up at your house okay" Heeseung said and then got up from his chair and went off to explain his happiness to his friends.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"So did you think where are you talking to him on a date?" Sunoo said as he ate his mint choco icecream as promised by Heeseung.

"I don't know, '' Heeseung said, looking at his barely eaten ice cream.

"Hmm maybe you should do something different then his expectation— I mean everyone go to restaurants and amusement parks, do something else" Sunoo said and Heeseung nodded his head thinking about some idea.

"By the way thanks for the ice cream hyung" Sunoo said smiling.

"No problem Sun" Heeseung said and patted his head softly.

After they both finished eating Sunoo went home and Heeseung also went home. When he reached there he saw his cousin and his boyfriend sleeping wrapped in a duvet on the couch. They looked really adorable.

But he needed to disturb their sleep so that he could ask some help to plan whatever he wanted to do for Jay.

"You both look really cute right now but I need you to wake up and help me," Heeseung said, shaking Jungwon, who woke up because he was a light sleeper while Sunghoon was sleeping like a rock with his hands tightened around Jungwon's waist.

"Heeseung hyungie," Jungwon said, yawning , blinking his eyes as he woke up from his deep slumber.

"Do you need something?" 

"Yes please help me" Heeseung said and Jungwon got up after freeing himself from the strong grip.

They both went to Heeseung's room and sat on the bed.

"So" 

"Tell me something what should I do for Jay"

"Do something different" 

"You are really close to him right?" Heedeung asked and Jungwon nodded his head.

"Then tell me about everything he likes" 

Jungwon took a deep breath after yawning for the nth time and started explaining everything from his likes to dislikes and everything's.

----------------

This is small because I don't have any idea of a date so guys help me and recommend me some of your dream dates or what type of date you wanna see heejay to go.

See you guys in part 3

Next ship :

Jaywon

Sungwon

Heesun

Choose

Byeeeee