A Tiring Day

Ship - Jasuke (Jay, Jake, Sunghoon) 

M/M/M polyamory ship

Theme: fluff and crack.

Other ship : heewon and Sunki

Warning 

If you don't like this type of content please don't read it just skip this and I'm not forcing anyone to read it

----------------------------

After a long hectic day at work the trio were really exhausted ever since they started again for their upcoming album along with the other 4 members they had really busy days.

From different interviews, shows, blogs, new contents, photoshoots, ads and many different things. 

Everyone was really tired from the day because they had been practicing dance for the whole day because they will be starting their promotion from next week which is in 2 days.

So the management decided to give them a two days break so that they can recharge and give off a powerful performance.

Jay, Jake and Sunghoon who were first to reach their dorm were really exhausted from their long practice.

Sunoo and Ni-ki were still at the company because they had vocal and rapping classes while Heeseung and Jungwon were with the manager discussing something.

The trio was greeted by silence all over inside the room and stumbled inside one by one.

They put their bag in the living room and removed their jackets, placing them on the couch mindlessly because they were too tired to put it somewhere else.

Because they had only 1 bathroom, they had to use it one by one, so they decided to play rock paper and scissors in which Jake won and Sunghoon came last makingJay go after Jake.

Sunghoon groned while Jake went inside the bathroom immediately with his comfortable clothes and took a shower relaxing himself.

While he was in the bathroom, Jay went in the kitchen and cooked something for the other members for them to eat. The trio had already eaten on their way home.

Meanwhile Sunghoon just went inside his room shared by the rest of the maknae line and changed his clothes because he was too tired to do anything else.

When Jake was done Jay immediately went inside to wash up and take a quick shower so that he can sleep peacefully. 

"Sunghoon ah get up" Jake shook awake Sunghoon who was falling asleep sitting on the couch.

"No" Sunghoon whined and didn't wake up.

"If you want to sleep, let's go in the room and sleep comfortably" Jake said and dragged him inside his and Jay's shared room.

When Jay came out of the bathroom he was feeling more relaxed than before but since he was really tired his eyes were giving up.

While drying his hair he went inside his room and saw Jake and Sunghoon all cuddled up.

"Yah don't forget about me" Jay said and laid beside Jake.

Jake giggled while he saw him and turned around putting his head on Sunghoon's chest while Jay had his hands wrapped around Jake's waist.

The three were too tired so they immediately fell asleep in each other's embrace.

Extra : Heewon and Sunki.

When the 4 of them came back they didn't hear anything, the dorm was really silent but they knew why because they were really tired and hungry.

Ni-ki immediately went inside the bathroom to wash his face and then changed his clothes. After that everyone went and took a quick shower one by one.

Heeseung then went inside the kitchen and saw a sticky note on a bowl covered with a plate.

"This is for you and the others please heat it up and then eat it" 

Jay :) 

Heeseung smiled when he saw the food which was placed on the table, he went and called the maknae's to eat with him and then everyone ate their food quickly.

After eating they washed their dishes and went inside their room.

Sunoo and ni-ki as usually slept cuddled up in their embrace.

Jungwon went inside double J's room and saw all of them cuddled up sleeping so he just turned off the light and went back.

But when he was going inside his own room Heeseung called him.

"Yes hyung," Jungwon said.

"Come sleep here" Heeseung said, patting the space beside him while he himself was laid on his bed.

"Okay wait I'm coming" Jungwon said and first went into his room and checked if the water pot was filled or not.

He checked the gas and turned it off and turned off all the lights and then went back to Heeseung's room.

When he reached there he also got embraced by him and covered.

"Today was really hectic" 

"Hmm… at least we are getting some time to rest" 

"Yes" 

"Let's sleep" Heeseung said and pulled Jungwon closer to him.

"Good night hyung" 

"Good night won" 

------------------------

Since everyone asked and I also wanted to try writing so here it is a small oneshot next time I'll write a longer one.

ARE YOU GUYS EXCITED FOR ENHYPEN CB IN JULY!!!!

What is your favourite oneshot from this book? Choose one and tell me please:))

- Ashley ♡

Next up will be the final part of heejay and athena  heesun oneshot

Thanks for reading!!!